"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Confidence words

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
Florida
After some reflection (something I do alot), I realized that whenever I am feeling extra confident I use words and phrases like:

Absolutely.
Definitely.
Certainly.
No doubt about it.
Yes.
No.
Sure.
I disagree.
I agree.
Never.
Always.
You got it.
That's on the money.
It's possible.

See, I didn't think about using all those words...I just realized I was using them more whenever I was extra confident.
I say extra b/c my confidence level does fluctuate, but it never falls to levels that negatively impact my actions.
Ok, sometimes it happens...hey, I'm not perfect. :cool:

SO....It's definitely possible and certainly expected that using this in conversational language will have an impact where others see you coming across as confident.

You have to factor in delivery also. I personally like to use alot of body language when I talk.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 20, 2004
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Good post. Thanks...
 
Top