slipstreamer83
Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 28, 2003
- Messages
- 108
- Reaction score
- 1
I was thinking that if you look good (you are well shaved, nice clothes, nice hairstyle, bulked up body or athletic constitution) you could think that you have good looks. If you know you have good looks you get confidence, so there´s nothing to fear when you approach a woman.
This came to my mind as I read Zircon´s post. When he liked his physical appearance, everything changed.
The fact that handsome guys can get chicks can be explained by the fact that they rely on their looks, so they are confident?
This came to my mind as I read Zircon´s post. When he liked his physical appearance, everything changed.
The fact that handsome guys can get chicks can be explained by the fact that they rely on their looks, so they are confident?