Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confidence / self belief issues while being hit on

gg999

Reaction score
Hi.

Yesterday at work ( I work in a restaurant ) a girl ( customer ) have hit on me. She flirted with me while ordering foor, saying things like "I like how you work with this pizza, I wonder would you work with me like that in the back?". Lol. And then after my responses she came back to the bar to me and said "hey friend, so can we work out some kind of deal, promotion maybe?".

Now, believe it or not i was CUELESS up until she left. Yes. My mind just couldnt register whats happening or rather, I could not allow myself to ackwnoledge I'm being hit on and ask for the number or propose a date. I can see that I got some kind of an issue with being comfortable talking man to woman.

Is there any advice You can give me to help my stupid ass get laid finally? lol. I admit I wasn't very active last two months. Before that I tried to approach and I couldnt :) I plan to force myself to go out and gain experience and comfort talking to strangers. Its not the first time girls are hitting on me and I dont do ****, and it just makes me want to slap myself.

Sorry for the little rant.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the bright side, you didn't act clingy and you probably came across as being aloof; which is not a bad thing.

Somewhere on this forum (I'm not sure where) there is material that can be downloaded and read. Hopefully, a Mod or fellow member can provide a link.

Good luck getting laid.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday at work ( I work in a restaurant ) a girl ( customer ) have hit on me. She flirted with me while ordering foor, saying things like "I like how you work with this pizza, I wonder would you work with me like that in the back?". Lol. And then after my responses she came back to the bar to me and said "hey friend, so can we work out some kind of deal, promotion maybe?".

What were your responses?

Sounds like she was flirting for discounted food. Girls do it all the time. Never take the bait. It'll be your ass in the ringer if your employer finds out.

gg999

Reaction score
What were your responses?

Sounds like she was flirting for discounted food. Girls do it all the time. Never take the bait. It'll be your ass in the ringer if your employer finds out.
My responses were mostly serious. She came back to me after she already ate and was ready to leave so I doubt she actually meant a discount, I think she wanted me to ask her out.

And I never would bend the rules for some rando chick. Lol. My job is my job. When I'm off work its different story. First time I hear about this behaviour.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are master manipulators my friend, they know men want the tooty fruity. I was in A&E the other night waiting to be seen by a doctor, each girl group headed straight to the security guard to see if he could fast track them past all the other injured/sick people.

He DIDNT........MY MAN

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like testing to see how well their charms work

They love attention but what they love even more is manipulating that attention into benefits

I would have simply said "sorry i can't these pizzas need more attention than you do i gotta make sure they are perfect " with a wry smile

I can practically guarantee her attitude towards you would have then changed as you've communicated to her , you ain't here to be played

Some chicks will then become submissive for you in the hope you will continue being dominant , others won't like the ego being damaged and will move onto the next mark

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 20 I worked with an Aussie fit girl who had a BF. We were taking about her relationship right in the middle of work, and I meant to say “is it an equal relationship” but I said “is it an open relationship?”

she got a bit embarrassed and then said “too right”. I had totally ballsy said that by mistake.

later that day when we went for a cigarette she started trying to hold my hand and I wasn’t expecting it. I didn’t really catch on and kind of just moved on. She gave me this look I would never forget.

she was a temp worker and she was gone Monday, that was the last I ever saw her.
I often wonder if my accidental rejection caused it, or maybe my life would have been different had I understood what was going on!

I actually quite liked her too

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women like testing to see how well their charms work

They love attention but what they love even more is manipulating that attention into benefits

I would have simply said "sorry i can't these pizzas need more attention than you do i gotta make sure they are perfect " with a wry smile

I can practically guarantee her attitude towards you would have then changed as you've communicated to her , you ain't here to be played

Some chicks will then become submissive for you in the hope you will continue being dominant , others won't like the ego being damaged and will move onto the next mark
well put, youve expanded on my original point about the security guard

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was 20 I worked with an Aussie fit girl who had a BF. We were taking about her relationship right in the middle of work, and I meant to say “is it an equal relationship” but I said “is it an open relationship?”

she got a bit embarrassed and then said “too right”. I had totally ballsy said that by mistake.

later that day when we went for a cigarette she started trying to hold my hand and I wasn’t expecting it. I didn’t really catch on and kind of just moved on. She gave me this look I would never forget.

she was a temp worker and she was gone Monday, that was the last I ever saw her.
I often wonder if my accidental rejection caused it, or maybe my life would have been different had I understood what was going on!

I actually quite liked her too
I had a chic about 5 years ago I was transitioning over to this forum around then,but she was as submissive as hell, she would turn up to mine with gifts for me, and anytime i wanted her love box she would give it me.

I went and dumped her for something totally ridiculous and naive, I was acting like an arrogant blue pill fool. I didnt realise I was the Alpha fux in that scenario, and what a loss for me that was,