"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Confidence: Patience is the key

pilot0001

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2002
Messages
316
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Hagar City, Wi, USA
I haven’t posted on this site for a while. I’ve become settled in my style and I know what kind of woman I want.

I’m on my 4rth LTR and I’ve also had 2 ONS, all of which came in the last 2 years. That does not count maybe a dozen women I went on a date or 2 with followed by rejection or nexting. For a while people were asking me who girl of the month was and I decided to tone it down a bit. Being a tail chaser I never got the women I REALLY wanted so I began looking for a way to have them come to me. My success went way up in quality with women and I now have a girlfriend who is smart, kinky, and a lot of fun. She's head over heals for me. I had a bit of a crush on her when I met her but I didn’t let that f*ck me over this time.

What I had to learn was patience. I needed to stop my attempts to force my hand. This is not about instant gratification. Being patient will set you apart from everyone else. It shows confidence in your self. If you have some things going for you in your life, let it shine like a lighthouse out at sea and the women will come to you. Don’t force your hand and the women will seek you out in curiosity. It really is not as hard as everyone seems to make it. Women will seek you out. Learn to identify that and simply react to it. It is so easy. Wait for the right moments to make your moves and bam… you got her. Knowing when to make those moves will come from experience.

Finally, become concrete on your dating style. Know what it is you’re looking for. You need to have confidence in your abilities with women even though you are not Don Juan De’ Marco himself.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top