"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Confidence Meter

Ziro

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 27, 2003
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
This may be a crappy tip, but it works for me and I thought that maybe it could help some other people out too:

When I feel sort of down for whatever reason and my confidence needs a boost, I picture a thermometer or speedometer in my mind. I try to pretend that the measuring device is in fact a confidence meter, a sophisticated mechanism used for the sole purpose of measuring confidence. I estimate where my current confidence level would be at and then concentrate really hard on bringing it up as high as I can. You really have to picture this and concentrate on what you're doing (this sort of tricks your brain into making you more confident). Its effects can wear off over time, but it's great for a quick confidence boost. Give it a try.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2004
Messages
209
Reaction score
0
Age
37
it probably might do a little bit...its that whole mind over matter thing...
 
Top