Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confidence is up.... Club game is eh...

Reaction score
The beginning was ok like one chick i sat down and talked with and said im gonna go back to my friend then later i was gonna try talk to her she walked by me and disregatdrd me advice?
Another chick got to grind on me during big sean song and i tried to talk to her she was with friend then othet guy kinda popped in and grabbed her i just walked off.

Need to know how do u keep a females attention and why they do what they do? I know theyre attraction is a volume nknob how to you keep it rising??

Thanks

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude just stop posting

Reaction score
Dude stop talking here till you build up a repertoire of skills you have attained to bring you up from the bottom to the top. I think you just need to be phugging these h03s and if not nexting them. The plate system is smart to do for several years even if you want a lady because women always want to think they changed a guy.

Do the plates system. Shut up and listen. Stop being fat. Be the seducer they want to suck even if you won't phugg them. Figure out the venues you work in. This wrestling thing sounds natural for you, there are others.

Perhaps you can be a bouncer somewhere. Still get in exceptional good shape. If you are a big guy, be a big built guy. Lay miles of c0ck into these h03sa nd be a great man.

Shut your phugging mouth, listen to the ones who have experience, build yourself up mentally, physically, finantially, spiritually and then add to the community.

You already know what to do because it's been told to you many times. Every time you ask stupid questions you are dumbing yourself to your own self, don't do it.