Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confidence is the cologne you should wear.

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nuff said.
Yes, some Chads are blessed with physicalities but do you want to level the playing field?
Walk into a room like you own it. Confidence is a pheromone they will instinctively gravitate towards. This applies to other facets like sales, management, etc.
Fake it - till you make it
Learn it - before you earn it.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Nuff said.
Yes, some Chads are blessed with physicalities but do you want to level the playing field?
Walk into a room like you own it. Confidence is a pheromone they will instinctively gravitate towards. This applies to other facets like sales, management, etc.
Post verifiable results.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can’t fake confidence. I’m not confident when it comes to women most of the time but that’s only because I’ve been sh!t on a lot by women in my life and have no reason to be confident. With that said, I’ve also jumped out of a plane at 10,000 feet and I’d do it again. Just because you’re confident in certain things doesn’t mean it translates to all things. I’m not confident that I can hit a 100mph fastball and I know I never will be able to.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence comes from knowing it won't kill you if it doesn't work.
How doing you know it? Because it didn't work before and you survived it.

You will not find a guy who gives off a confident vibe who has not had his heart ripped out of his chest and stomped to pieces...

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence comes from knowing it won't kill you if it doesn't work.
That sounds quite different from going into a room "owning it" or assuming that a girl will like you. I don't think that's what most guys have in mind when they think of confidence. I find your posts interesting, by the way.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
That sounds quite different from going into a room "owning it" or assuming that a girl will like you. I don't think that's what most guys have in mind when they think of confidence. I find your posts interesting, by the way.
To me, the thing that ruins most of this is just the fact that most girls are so damn stupid and entitled. At that point, it doesn't even matter what is real or not because they don't operate in reality.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I prefer Acqua Di Gio Profumo

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Haha can recall someone else posted this a few months back :D

Do you also like Henley's and jogging/sports trousers?
I'm not surprised, it's a banger.

Not really a henley kinda guy. I suit up whenever I have the chance.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Yeah very interesting distinction.

Guy A - Confident that many women will be attracted to him because he has past (and more importantly recent) successful results as reference experiences

Guy B - Been burned/rejected so many times that he’s “numb” to women. Maybe it’s not a “confidence” but an IDGAF.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ Gotta be guy B before you can be Guy A. Because if you haven't crashed and burned, you will always imagine it as much worse.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nuff said.

Ot starts with the way you walk. If there is music playing subtly coordinate your movements to the rythm/beat. Walk smoothly and like you just won a lot of money or something until it becomes natural.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence walking into a room is a matter of consciously hitting that internal mental “reset” switch, resetting you from autopilot to a man who is in control of himself and his surroundings.

It’s an intentional decision that automatically straightens up your body and causes you to present yourself well.

An interesting read is my thread “The Magic Story”. It’s a tale about making that mental shift from your default “minus entity” state to your best-self “plus entity” state. We, as men, are free at any time to switch states through decision alone, and the more we do it, the better we get at it.

There is a long-ish preamble that you can skip, about this guy trying to get his hands in the elusive story. Scroll down a few posts and start where he finally starts to read the story. Post #3 about halfway down.

Last edited:

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Post verifiable results.
Not giving you a hard time but Why does he need to post verifiable results?

What the op said is self evident and true. Why are results needed? Do you need a study and survey to back this up? It's obvious, though worth repeating, earned confidence can take you a long way.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Not giving you a hard time but Why does he need to post verifiable results?

What the op said is self evident and true. Why are results needed? Do you need a study and survey to back this up? It's obvious, though worth repeating, earned confidence can take you a long way.
Because these little "pep talk" posts don't offer anything concrete.

It's like if I made a thread that said... "Everything's gonna be alright! Keep your head up! Life is wonderful!"

That's some great optimism... But how does that tangibly help anyone.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because these little "pep talk" posts don't offer anything concrete.

It's like if I made a thread that said... "Everything's gonna be alright! Keep your head up! Life is wonderful!"

That's some great optimism... But how does that tangibly help anyone.
Fair point.

The truth is a lot of the same things are repeated at nauseum here. I think people can just use them as reminders.

Anyway, Here is my take and ramble on confidence.

Confidence is huge. Women are most definitely attracted by it. A lot of deficiencies can be overcome with confidence.

How do you get confidence?
In my experience, it cannot be faked, or at least cannot be faked for very long.
Confidence must be EARNED.
It comes through discipline/hard work, experience and the end result is success/achievement.
Quiet confidence is best. One can be confident and humble at the same time. I think arrogance (unearned confidence) just makes people look silly after awhile. You will get exposed over time.
Confidence is sustainable. Arrogance is not. People who are arrogant nearly always get humbled over time.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can’t fake confidence. I’m not confident when it comes to women most of the time but that’s only because I’ve been sh!t on a lot by women in my life and have no reason to be confident.
Really? From your posts thought you were crushing it.

But to be real, THAT’s the reason to be confident. Every women tries to destroy you, belittle you, crush you, laugh at you. You have to laugh it off and tell them where to go.

Personally I think confidence is about experience, knowledge, dress, education. But then again, once a man gets these things, the hot fertile girl is already pregnant. Those formative years between 0 - 21, VERY important, but society teaches men the only thing important in life is to get 100% on the Math test. So you know, when the man is 37 and not 6’1 and not good with ladies, the A+ he got in grade 11 will make the girls fall in love.

Sweetness.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I think confidence is about experience, knowledge, dress, education. But then again, once a man gets these things, the hot fertile girl is already pregnant.

Those formative years between 0 - 21, VERY important, but society teaches men the only thing important in life is to get 100% on the Math test.
The hot, fertile girls from his high school and his college classes are already pregnant or taken. He might have a chance with younger women, though most men in their 30s are chasing women near their own age with baggage.

So you know, when the man is 37 and not 6’1 and not good with ladies, the A+ he got in grade 11 will make the girls fall in love.
If that 37 year old man turned that high GPA in high school into a $100,000-$149,999 per year salary, then maybe he can attract some beta chasing 30 something woman who was burned by alpha male athletes and motorcycle riders in her past. She likely has a higher than average notch count and takes anxiety/depression meds.

He would need minimum $150k per year, but likely 200k-250k+ to get substantially younger and fresher.