Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Confidence, composure and diet - a quick fix that works!

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While getting in shape, I have bulked up and packed on muscle and I have dropped bodyfat, and during these periods I have made some profound observations about my state of mind. I feel that this information needs to be shared and given more focus by anyone trying to improve their game. It could be the key to giving you the confidence boost you need, the masculinity to attract women or the calmness to deal with other people.

I’m not talking about getting in shape and looking good here. That’s a whole different issue and takes time. What I’m talking about is how eating well can completely alter your mental state and empower you almost over night.

Put plainly, when you consume less calories and nutrients than your body needs, you will experience many negative mental effects. Personally, I’ve suffered from panic attacks, stress, low confidence, clumsiness and stuttering, depression, over-sensitivity and my libido drops to a new low. One time I dieted too strictly I even felt kind of effeminate.

Your body needs calories and carbs to provide energy, it needs protein to repair tissue wear and tear and feed muscles, and you need adequate nutrition in order to keep the brain functioning and continue the production of testosterone. As I’m sure you’re aware, if your body is low on testosterone, you’re not in your prime masculine mindset.

When I started bulking, I was eating a lot more than average. Within a few weeks I noticed dramatic increases in my energy levels, my courage and boldness, my enthusiasm, my calmness and focus, my determination, and my sex drive was so high I was like an animal in heat.

Not everyone wants to “bulk” or “cut”, but my point is that many guys generally have an unhealthy diet and so their mental state is constantly at a low point. Some guys just aren’t getting enough food, while others are eating the wrong foods and not getting the nutrients they need. It’s no coincidence that thin guys are usually weak in mind as well as body while guys in good shape are full of energy, confidence and in good spirits.

If you feel weak or generally low, then take a look at improving your diet and see what a difference it can make.

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
While getting in shape, I have bulked up and packed on muscle and I have dropped bodyfat, and during these periods I have made some profound observations about my state of mind. I feel that this information needs to be shared and given more focus by anyone trying to improve their game. It could be the key to giving you the confidence boost you need, the masculinity to attract women or the calmness to deal with other people.

I’m not talking about getting in shape and looking good here. That’s a whole different issue and takes time. What I’m talking about is how eating well can completely alter your mental state and empower you almost over night.

Put plainly, when you consume less calories and nutrients than your body needs, you will experience many negative mental effects. Personally, I’ve suffered from panic attacks, stress, low confidence, clumsiness and stuttering, depression, over-sensitivity and my libido drops to a new low. One time I dieted too strictly I even felt kind of effeminate.

Your body needs calories and carbs to provide energy, it needs protein to repair tissue wear and tear and feed muscles, and you need adequate nutrition in order to keep the brain functioning and continue the production of testosterone. As I’m sure you’re aware, if your body is low on testosterone, you’re not in your prime masculine mindset.

When I started bulking, I was eating a lot more than average. Within a few weeks I noticed dramatic increases in my energy levels, my courage and boldness, my enthusiasm, my calmness and focus, my determination, and my sex drive was so high I was like an animal in heat.

Not everyone wants to “bulk” or “cut”, but my point is that many guys generally have an unhealthy diet and so their mental state is constantly at a low point. Some guys just aren’t getting enough food, while others are eating the wrong foods and not getting the nutrients they need. It’s no coincidence that thin guys are usually weak in mind as well as body while guys in good shape are full of energy, confidence and in good spirits.

If you feel weak or generally low, then take a look at improving your diet and see what a difference it can make.

What does your diet consist of and what is your workout routine?

Right now, I am trying to get back in the shape I was about a year and a half ago. I was fairly ripped and muscular with 8% body fat and also noticed back then how confident and upbeat I was. That was around the time my ex GF approached me at the gym; then I went through a bout of depression that messed things up. But, with the proper routine, I think I will be back again to my prior self.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the moment I'm going through another cutting period so I feel like crap. That's what inspired me to write this.

But at my best, I followed Diesel's bulking guide in H+F. It's pretty lean, but allows for a lot of food. Generally at my best, I'm eating lots of fresh meat, tuna, potatoes and green vegetables, wholemeal bread, porridge etc. I also try to avoid fast food, sweets and anything stodgy.

I know that a bout of depression can really drag you down. It can mess up your eating and it's kinda like a downward spiral from there.

Anyway, best of luck getting your shape back. You should find if you had the muscle mass to begin with, it won't be too hard to get it back once you start working out and eating well again.

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, I agree completely. I'm not bulking, but I've been eating very clean this past month and my energy levels have been through the roof. Confidence just seems to naturally follow high energy. I've even had days where I didn't get enough sleep, but it doesn't affect me nearly as much as it used to.

Miles Davis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, part of the reason you feel more confident when you are bulking is because more often than not you are satisfied with your BODY FAT levels at that time. It is the thought that "hey, I'm already in good shape and things are only getting better"

PersonalJesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
aaa

**** YEAH

i condone this post