"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Confessions Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

gregory

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
I know i dont go to church a lot, but there are a few things in my life that i regret doing, and it would sure make me feel a lot better if i could hear what are the worst things in life that you all did?

I will post my confession after someone is brave enough to go first :p
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Don't think I regret this for a second.

A girl lied about me for no reason. I won't go into details, but let's just say it made me look like the type of guy to shamelessly take advantage of drunk girls. a few weeks ago at a party I got a little (read: lot) inebriated and went off on her. I must have yelled at her total for a good 10 or 15 minutes. I think she ended up crying.
 

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
162
Reaction score
0
Location
los angeles
Why would you yell at a girl? for a few sec, maybe understandable. But for 15 min? You're the most wonderful AFC I've ever heard of.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
Why are you here, if not because you're an AFC?

I'm here admitting that it's the worst thing I've ever done. I don't feel bad about it, but I still realize that it was a mean thing to do.

You're ignorant to the situation. Don't presume to judge me when you know nothing about me.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by Mr. Debonaire
piss on the doorhandles when its really cold. :p ;)
If it were that cold, wouldn't my c0ck kinda get cold too? that's painful for me, but see, you can sh1t in warm weather and do damage too. I will smear sh1t on his doorhandles next time. See, I thought this out well.
 

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
477
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
the Netherlands
Hmm... my regrets?

That I didn't change my life earlier and that I wasted 6 months of my life.

And to be honest, I just wasted another good 5 minutes by looking on this board. What the hell am I doing?! What the hell are you guys doing?!
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Are we really this immature guys that we have to post stuff like this?

Go back to GBS
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top