"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Confessions of a Game sociopath…

SpartanWarrior77

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
514
Reaction score
407
Location
Europe
I mean, it’s a bit of a dramatic title to be fair

but I wanted it to be striking to make a point, which is the psychological struggles of being someone who has applied a high volume day-game/night game for many years, but who has never truly successfully integrated within any kind of social circle, always maintaining distance from most groups. At times, sure having pretty profound connections, but overall maintaining a very small circle, and feeling quite disconnected from society overall.

One of the main points I’m trying to get across is that eventually for some of us anyway, the game becomes more of a burden than anything else, recently a friend of mine said I don’t envy being in your position. He was married with children at that point, however, there was a time when we used to commiserate throughout the process. He also struggled like all of us have, but eventually found a wife.

But it kind of struck me at what he said, I wouldn’t envy you because for the first time, I didn’t think he was just saying that because he was secretly jealous, for the first time, it made sense. The game stopped being fun.

And I’m not trying to make my message universal, it’s just that for many of us, the game doesn’t really make sense, often it’s because of a cultural mismatch, one of the things that I sometimes think about is, it’s tough to be good looking, intelligent but broke because you end up getting much less attractive women as in u consistently end up hitting below your weight class especially in westernized countries.

The game is supposed to be fun, right? It’s supposed to be hard, but not that hard. You shouldn’t lose all your enthusiasm on the way to the end game. When it takes too long and too much energy/effort for the lay or for the romance, then the game ceases to be fun. That’s why I say it’s better to be rich. If you truly wanna have a great game experience. Why? Because you still get sh1t tested but the process becomes a lot more enjoyable, you get access to more leads, they come to you more often, etc. It’s almost about not screwing up than anything else.

Sometimes people make it sound like the game gives you these amazing tactics that make life so much more fun and interesting, which is true, but I think it’s kind of overrated. If it were up to me, I would have exited the Game 3 to 5 years ago. But I kind of bought into the Kool-Aid a bit, thinking I was going to have this incredible experience thinking my skillset would accumulate until I was eventually a “master” but really you end up plateauing real quick in my experience. There is no master level unless it’s also combined with major external reconfigurations. If you truly want lots of experiences and actually want to enjoy the process, I think more than anything it’s about increasing your material circumstances/Geomaxxing, otherwise it kind of feels like you’re training to be an Olympic athlete only need to win a McDonald’s happy meal type of thing. It just doesn’t feel worth it anymore and I’ve secretly felt that way for a long time, but I refused to admit it to myself. Why? Partly because I used Game/sex as a diversion for so long that life without it almost felt meaningless.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,415
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
Sounds like you have been doing a lot soul searching lately. I think you are on to something, keep it up, brother.
 
Top