Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

confession

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So. Been away from the ex for some time now. She texts me this week over some Bs stuff really...I wind up going out there for some action...pretty much what we agreed on.

I stay the night. She says if I stay next day shell cook dinner etc etc. I agree. Sex was really good and were lusting. So she has this engagment to go to, not my thing so I inform her I won't be going. She leaves. Now I'm messing around on her laptop just to see if she messed up and hasn't cleared her history out...favorites etc. See what's she been up to after all these months( she voluntarily has told me she tried pof a few times but never did dates because the guys were losers, I don't believe that for a second). I used to kinda half hearitdly check this stuff when I was with her. She always reminded me of another ex that cheated on me. Just always assumed there was a very good possibility she was too.

So it happened. One of her browsers had her logged into pof. I did it. Snooped into her entire contact history from all these months. She only contacted 3 guys in all that time. 1 she was just being polite, 1 she got blown off but conducted herself well, and the other, a good lookin fella, suggested something kinky and she blew up on him. I mean she had the perfect opportunity to sluut it up and didn't.

Same thing with her Facebook. This time I got to look at her friends conversations and what she was saying bout me. Good stuff besides our bad times. There is one consistent ex of hers that is a constant in a lot of her messages prior to.meeting me. She's always been up front with me about him though.

Kinda mindblownt right now. Given her absolutely foul attitude at times, I always assumed she was getting her **** together to jump branches. Lo and behold she's dated no one all this time and everything she's told me has checked out. Pretty surprisingly.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Here's my take on what your computer snooping on her proves: She has few options, so you -- the ex -- is the best she can muster, so she texts you to come over and literally fill a hole in her life.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading to many SS posts will have you believing ALL girls all bad, slutty, liars, and toxic, but that isn't always the case. Looks like you got yourself a keeper.

IGotGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the confession? That you snooped on her computer and stalked her Facebook & POF?