condoms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

benassi

Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone have some good suggestions on condoms? also, i ****ing have trouble gettin them on, as if the condom is too tight for my ****, i can't roll it down and i go insane with them i have to like stretch it out hahahahhaa, thats like asking for tears in it, but anyone have any suggestions?

Hostium

Reaction score
I hate condoms. you sound like you well endowed... if your just average then you shouldnt have any problem getting it on. just practice or something. get those slimy condoms with lubricant/spermicide - and it should be easier. If you have some kind of huge gigantic **** or something, then idk - try finding some bigger size condoms, or keep putting them on - make sure your not putting it on upside down lol - it wont roll that way. like i said - get lubricated.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i use ultra sized.

well i buy them and carry them in my wallet for girls to find. i actually use her pleasures.

lol

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if u *** too fast get the big thick ones. If you take too long and want ultimate pleasure get the ultra sensitive kind. My personal favorite is Trojan. You can also imprese her with flavored condoms

Kleft

Don Juan
Reaction score
imprese her with flavored condoms
What is the point of flavoured condoms...honestly when the condom ends up in her ****.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use "Trojan - For Her Pleasure", not too thick, and have spermicidal lube on it.

Girls love it! :D

Kaparski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
I use "Trojan - For Her Pleasure", not too thick, and have spermicidal lube on it.

Girls love it! :D
I can second that....

Trojan are great and durex well...the avanti stuff wont go on, however, it seems like its a challenge with the regular sized ones anyways. Avanti DO feel amazing tho...closest thing to not wearing one.

Aviod Lifestyles as they are uter crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.