Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Condom question

Oswald

Reaction score
I've had sex a couple times with a couple girls. One was on the pill, so no rubber necessary, the other was not, so of coure I had to wrap it up.

However, although I've never had problems getting hard, I found that when I was with the girl who was NOT on the pill, I would be raring to go and hard as a rock until I had to pause to take out the condom and put it on. Either the unsexiness of it or I don't know what made me totally lose my erection. Also, the lack of sensitivity when using the condom was disappointing. Has anyone else here had trouble maintaining an erection when putting on a condom? Any suggestions? Just want to know if this is normal...

Reaction score
It's normal. I found that the more times I'm with a certain girl, however, the more I ease up and it's not a problem. You might try asking HER to put it on :D Worked for me a few times!

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, it depends on how big you are, man....I've found that most condoms (normal ones) will pinch the hell out of your **** at the base of your **** and make it hard (no pun intended) to keep an erection.

The lack of sensitivity is another issue. You can get the thinner kind, I believe their called lambskin......but you lose that element of protection you get from latex.

Nuovo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I guess this is the good place to ask this very, very embarassing question.

Okay so no need to say I am still a virgin, so I don't know how my problem goes with woman.

Well, some people have their penis bent up. There's like a curve. That's not so bad though, as the woman's interior is made like that, so it can come off as natural. But my problem is that it's bending on the left. I tried putting on a condom once, but damn it hurt like hell. That was some years ago, I really have to try one again...

But my major fear is if it's going to hurt the girl. You know what I mean? Is there any solutions to this problem? Or maybe there's not a problem at all and during intercourse it won't hurt her for some reason?

This is really embarassing and I would really like an answer... Thanks...

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nuovo
Hey guys, I guess this is the good place to ask this very, very embarassing question.

Okay so no need to say I am still a virgin, so I don't know how my problem goes with woman.

Well, some people have their penis bent up. There's like a curve. That's not so bad though, as the woman's interior is made like that, so it can come off as natural. But my problem is that it's bending on the left. I tried putting on a condom once, but damn it hurt like hell. That was some years ago, I really have to try one again...

But my major fear is if it's going to hurt the girl. You know what I mean? Is there any solutions to this problem? Or maybe there's not a problem at all and during intercourse it won't hurt her for some reason?

This is really embarassing and I would really like an answer... Thanks...
lol, sorry can't help you. mine is straight as an arrow.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, it's not embarresing, ****s come in all shapes and sizes, seriously! There are many guys out there who have bent ****s. So don't sweat it.

If it hurts the girl depends entirely on the girl herself, some will like it since it can stimulate their inside more, some won't like it.

Solution, well you can use penis enlargement to straighten your ****, you bend it so it becomes straight. If you're interested PM me and I'll give you some pointers.

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oswald
I've had sex a couple times with a couple girls. One was on the pill, so no rubber necessary, the other was not, so of coure I had to wrap it up.

However, although I've never had problems getting hard, I found that when I was with the girl who was NOT on the pill, I would be raring to go and hard as a rock until I had to pause to take out the condom and put it on. Either the unsexiness of it or I don't know what made me totally lose my erection. Also, the lack of sensitivity when using the condom was disappointing. Has anyone else here had trouble maintaining an erection when putting on a condom? Any suggestions? Just want to know if this is normal...
Yeh, I know what you mean, happened to me the other day.. Was with some chick I picked up, everything seemed to go ok, and then by the time I found a rubber, opened it, and put it on, I lost my erection.. She was pissed off, and I was so goddamn embarrest as it made me look like some kind of virgin.. (even though I'm not).. I reckon there are three reasons for things like this happening:
1) you werent relaxed (thinking too much about the consequences)
2)You werent fully attracted to the girl
3)You had a toss on that day, thus u werent as stimulated..

Tell me if I'm right,
Hope this somewhat helps,

IrReSiStIbLe.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found what helped me

1. Work your kegels. Google it if you don't know what it is.
2. W4nk with the condom so you get used to how it feels.
3. Don't stress about it. If you do......you create your own self-fulfilling prophecy.

CONFIDENCE THAT YOU WILL PERFORM WELL!!!

4. If you w4nk, don't go full speed and death grip. That is far from the less sensitive rubber you're putting on and you will not be used to it the time it comes for you to perform.

Now get on stage.