Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Condom kinda slipped off....need advice asap

Kaparski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey
A girl down on campus asked me up one nite, long story short, we had sex last nite for the first time, and....well I THINK the condom slipped off at one point during sex......no time after that did I place it back in....so it was possible that after I pulled out it came off (stupid thing was small lol)....Ive never actually had the pleasure of screwing without a condom (for obvious reasons) and if It did fall off inside, I assume I would have felt it.

Shes on the pill but I need some advice whether I should take the honor and buy some OTC morning after or forget about it? The condom i was using had spermicide on it.

PS: Life Styles are ****

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take some responsibilty.

Get her to go to her doctor to take the morning after pill or something.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AE...

Talk to her about it and see what she wants to do. No sense in you spending your money on something that she doesn't want to take because it will make her sick. If she does want it, though, I'd go ahead and pony up - better to be safe and drop $80 than spend the next 18 years raising a kid or paying child support.

Let this be a lesson to you - start checking periodically throughout sex to be sure the condom is fine... and never, ever use a Lifestyles condom (especially the Tuxedo line).

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take Diablo's advice: lifestyles are not good condoms at all.

I also do not like durex.

Personally, trojan have always been good to me.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As Diablo basically said its better to be safe instead of ending up paying child support for 18 years. Its really not worth the hassle.
I know someone who had a child with his girlfriend and things later went sour and he ended paying alot of legal court costs and now has to pay child support for a very long time.

Its sometimes good to use as several birth control methods at one time. Like Condoms, with birth control pills, with an IUD. That way the chances of getting her pregnat is slimmer.

Last edited:

Kaparski

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh the condom, it was ****en tight (i guess it was the regualr brand) Since I got it at a convience store.....

Now I know to shop @ shoppers drugmart

And an unrelated question, does using lub imply that u did get her wet before sex or do u guys use it often?

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaparski
oh the condom, it was ****en tight (i guess it was the regualr brand) Since I got it at a convience store.....

Now I know to shop @ shoppers drugmart

And an unrelated question, does using lub imply that u did get her wet before sex or do u guys use it often?
No matter how wet she gets, I'll often use lube when I wear a condom.... I find condoms dry us both out, after a while. You can never have enough lubrication.

If she IS on the pill, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Did you cvm inside of her? If so, then talk to her about it..... you're 99.9% safe, either way... as long as she takes her pills right, and doesn't regularly miss them.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For some reason, im not quiet clear on what happened???? did it slip of and you RAMED IT up inside her.......or what???:confused:

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what are you waiting for dude? You better double check as soon as possible or you might be a daddy soon! Just remember child support for 18 years. And women change after having a child. They could become real bit**es!

Even if she says she is on the pill you ought not presume she is. Bad mistake! Always presume she is not on anything.

False presumption is the mother load of all f**k ups! Avoid it and you avoid alot of pain and grief!

No matter what, even if she was irresponsible for not taking The Pill and she gets pregnant you still will have to pay child support. The way the court system works is that the interest of the child comes first. And the courts do not often side with the guy.

I'm just trying to save you from alot of grief and pain. My friend went through something similar with his ex-girlfriend. good luck

Kaparski

Don Juan
Reaction score
I better go buy one....its been 48 hrs........100 now can save me a lifetime

You have any idea if they can desolve??? ;)