Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Conditioning

ultrashogun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of guys come here and talk about getting stronger and bigger, I think this direction of health and fitness has been done to death, so I was wondering what kind of stuff you guys do for your endurance.
Heres my routine, I do it for contact karate fighting.

I do ten intervalls, each intervall is two minutes long. I do ten pushups, then immediatly do ten punching combinations, in the air or on heavy bag, then ten squats, then ten roundkicks, bag or air. Between intervalls I take 40 seconds for rest. I alternate intervalls by doing different types of pushups(wide, fist, elevated), different combos and alternating between levels for the round kick.

Id like to get you guys input on my routine, as well as other ideas.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how long have you been training?

ultrashogun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This circut is about a month old, but Ive been training with simular methods for about 1.5 years now, before that I did about 6 years of martial arts, but I didnt train that hard.

Why do you ask?

~UnDisputed~

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
~Training~

i run track (finals tomorrow baby:p )

2-3 warm up laps

5 100 meter runs

3 200 meter runs

2 600 meters ( a lap and a half)

half mile cool down

i run the 100 meter, the 4x1 relay, shot put, discus...

tracks not my main sport, im a football player, but i use track and basketball to keep me in shape...

i like your routine. i have a couple buddies, as well as my girl, that do kempo. it is intense...

~UnDisputed~

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
shot put (12 lb.)- 49 ft.

discus- 141 ish

100meter- 11.2 ish

4x1- 43.4ish

(just won shot put with a 48'5" today . got 3rd in disc with 140ft.)

won 100m 11.2 on wed last week

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
11.2 is pretty solid we had prelims for our league finals on wednesday and one of the kids went 10.8 while another slowed up in the last 20m (dunno if this is true but its what im told) and he ran an 11.2 hopefully he'll break the sophmore record of 10.9 friday i think our team's best 4x100 time is a 44-45 we only have 2 kids that are really quick the others are pretty fast too but you can only make up for so much time when theres a bad handoff and that happens most of the time

~UnDisputed~

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
our track team really isnt too good. the only decent guys are the ones on the 4x1 ( me and 3 other guys)

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
in case you care the kid that ran an 11.2 pulled out a 10.8 to win the 100m dash in the league meet friday new sophmore record