“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Concerning furiously jacking off...

Lennon

New Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Age
25
We’ve all heard about the “superpowers” bestowed upon oneself when one stops whacking it for a couple of weeks.

Is there any reason to believe this is true?

Personally, when I experiment with it, I do feel a greater sense of introspection, among other minor things

This could be a load of horse ****, so, is there any reason to believe there’s benefit in not doing it?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 12, 2017
Messages
965
Reaction score
1,084
I'm about to go on my morning walk
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Impulsive anything leads to a loss of control. The point of fap vs no fap was many guys were using fap as a replacement for sex. So when theyd get horny theyd fap instead of fvcking a lady. Since the need is satisfied there is no reason to be social enough to obtain sex.

On the concentration and focus bit, fapping is a impulsive activity which leads to a loss of focus and control. This will degrade your mental and physical performance.

We recommended real live sex with women who desire you. Along with removing or controlling any impulsive behaviors such as fap, alcoholism, excess weed, excess complaining and negativity.

Take action. Setup your life in a way that your needs are met.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Delusions and misinformation are a thing.

While, yes, giving your body a break can help with sensitivity...Please don't start thinking you're superman, and jump off a building!
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Too much fapping can be have a very negative effect, on your sex life and picking up women.


Men dont need to go no fap but should not use fapping as a coping mechanism .


Imo porn and fapping together is what destroy many men will to go get women and be overall better in life.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I do better with eye contact when I’m not fapping.
It effects your presense and spirit. If you get alot of sex and occasionally fap you will still have sexual presense. If you fap to porn with no sex youll look like a sex starved loser. Your responses around real people wont be correct.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I have not had a sexual dry spell in many years, but sometimes I’m in the mood for sexual satisfaction but not in the mood for a woman’ BS. Porn and fapping works well in those situations.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
It effects your presense and spirit. If you get alot of sex and occasionally fap you will still have sexual presense. If you fap to porn with no sex youll look like a sex starved loser. Your responses around real people wont be correct.

Well said
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
8,395
Reaction score
5,139
Location
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
It effects your presense and spirit. If you get alot of sex and occasionally fap you will still have sexual presense. If you fap to porn with no sex youll look like a sex starved loser. Your responses around real people wont be correct.
Couldn’t agree more.

I’ll be brutally (and cringe-y) honest here...

I literally feel “creepy or ‘off’ “
after a fap binge (during a dry spell). I get nervous around women, struggle to make eye contact and accidentally talk to her chest lol.

During no fap, I can keep a comfortable chill vibe and look in her eyes no problem, even if she’s wearing something low cut lol.

Even at work, fap leads to brain “fog.” Nofap leads to more focus.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
The masturbation taboo needs to end...I have zero problems interacting with women.

Now farting....that's a different story!:rofl:
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
You should also ask me pictures of Singapore, Malaysia, New Zealand, Bahrain, Sweden, Indonesia, Vietnam, Laos, and Myanmar.
Why you haven't posted any you just following men around in threads all day and obbses over no fap is Freud was alive he'd diagnose you with acute penis envy
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,955
While, yes, giving your body a break can help with sensitivity...Please don't start thinking you're superman, and jump off a building!
Once I gained the power of invisibility while practicing no fap. So I turned invisible and was checking out this really hot girl on the beach. Unfortunately, I started fapping to her, which made me lose my powers and turn visible again. Not a good outcome.
;)
 

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
Once I gained the power of invisibility while practicing no fap. So I turned invisible and was checking out this really hot girl on the beach. Unfortunately, I started fapping to her, which made me lose my powers and turn visible again. Not a good outcome.
;)
Nah
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Why you haven't posted any you just following men around in threads all day and obbses over no fap is Freud was alive he'd diagnose you with acute penis envy
If u r pretty and a girl I might consider sending you my pictures.

I don't do gay shiet.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top