Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Conceal carry

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
What's your weapon of choice?

I've been watching videos of different guns on youtube. I'm new to the scene, and obviously I can not conceal carry a gun here, even if I do it would be a traumatic pistol with none lethal rounds, so I prefer a knife at the moment. But all that is going to change soon, and I gave it a good though about guns. I realized that I already carry a knife all the time, and a gun is a logical upgrade to a knife. I wonder about some things though. For example what size pistol do people usually carry? There are full size and compact size, like beretta apx compact, or glock g19x, then there is single stack magazine compact size pistols like smith and wesson. I can't picture myself carrying an additional magazine with me, it would be too much. Also, thing that I don't understand yet is the lack of external safety on some of the pistols, seems to be a dumb idea to me.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Springfield XD9 is a good one. No safety on it, so that means you have to pull it and chamber it to fire it, which I think is a good idea. I don't want to walk around with a chambered gun on me, even if there is a safety. Too easy for the gun to malfunction.

If somebody totally surprises me, not much I can do anyway. If I am in a sketchy situation, I assume I will have time to pull it and chamber it.

U

user43770

Springfield XD9 is a good one. No safety on it, so that means you have to pull it and chamber it to fire it, which I think is a good idea. I don't want to walk around with a chambered gun on me, even if there is a safety. Too easy for the gun to malfunction.

If somebody totally surprises me, not much I can do anyway. If I am in a sketchy situation, I assume I will have time to pull it and chamber it.
Kydex holsters are molded to fit a specific gun, so there's no chance of accidentally pulling the trigger. Check out Comp-tac, I've been happy with their products.

U

user43770

I don't carry often, but when I do it's a Glock 26 or a Kahr pm9, always chambered. Neither has a traditional safety, but that's what the holster is for.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Hard to beat a mini 32-38 cal. revolver or s-a in a ankle or inner boot holster if your slacks/jeans will conceal it…