"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Computer question. Help.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
Sorry this should be in the Anything else but.... this is pissing me off.

Hey guys. I'm no computer expert but I can't figure this out.

For example, Within a thread there is a link to another post. I click on the link but I never get there. The hour glass shows up on my mouse but nothing happens. This happens everywhere not just here.

Whats going on?

Running Windows ME.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

KiInCollege

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2002
Messages
424
Reaction score
3
Location
USA, Graduated Already - old screen name!
ME is very buggy. Your problem could be anything.

Use this motivation to upgrade to Windows XP.
 

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2003
Messages
694
Reaction score
0
Age
43
I'm gonna resist the urge to tell you to get a mac, and run safari....even francisco and demon will agree with me that ME = CRAP. Upgrade to Win2k or XP.
 

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
577
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
Originally posted by Mr. Latte
I'm gonna resist the urge to tell you to get a mac, and run safari....even francisco and demon will agree with me that ME = CRAP. Upgrade to Win2k or XP.
2K is bad if you like your games. XP slightly better :)
 

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
Thanks guys I will have to upgrade soon but can you give me any ideas whats going on?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 22, 2003
Messages
577
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Australia
I'm on XP and I am having probs loading the forum........can't help really. :( sorry babe.
 

8ball

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 5, 2002
Messages
168
Reaction score
1
Location
USA
What kind of connection you have?
Dial up? DSL? Cable Modem?

Also:

Who is your ISP provider?
AOL? MSN? Verizon? Adelphia?

Also:

How long has this been going on?
Ever since you bought machine? A couple of days?

Also:

How fast is your machine?
200 mHz? A gig? more than one gig?
 
Top