Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Computer program to track the overall performance of your FB's and GF's

Fluideruption

Banned
Reaction score
When juggling several women, it can be a bit complicated to decide which ones to cut loose, and which ones need to be rewarded for good behavior. Sometimes emotions get in the way of rational decisions.

To remedy this problem, I created a computer program for myself that I use to get a daily updated report on how the members of the FB harem are tracking.

The program consists of several categories that I consider to be of importance.

Sexual performance- what she was or wasn't willing to do, and how good or bad she did it.
Attitude
Personality
Level of acceptance for nonexclusive relations.

Personal favors - she gave me a massage or bought me a meal

At the close of business each day, I enter the information into the program, and it spits it out to me in a visual format with graphs, bars, pie charts, etc.

Anytime an FB or GF falls below a set level that I consider acceptable, their profile appears in red, and the programs warning system is activated and informs me that it is time to fire the FB in question.

This also makes letting her go a very neutral decision. "I'm not dumping you, the "program" is. Your results speak for themselves. The program is simply holding you accountable for your own actions." :D

When a woman exceeds my expectation level, the computer enters her into the "Stars Page" where her picture will appear, awarding her special recognition for good behavior. The report is emailed out daily to every member in my harem, so they can see where they rate along with the other contenders.

I hold monthly contests for "most star days," "best trick in bed," "best date," "best blow job." etc.

Prizes may include a "1 week exclusivity rights package," "Answering a personal request," etc.

This program not only makes it easy for me to know who is really "on the team," it also provides friendly competition and added motivation for my "staff."

Eventually I will release a public version. All you will need is at least two women interested in you, and you can begin to track their value and achievements, as well as negative traits, keep them updated, and sit back and enjoy the competition for the ultimate prize, whatever you decide that is. :D :D

Last edited:

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol!

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OMG. An agenda that works around your personal agenda.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just when I thought this site couldn't nerd out dating any more than it already has...

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giovanni Casanova said:
Just when I thought this site couldn't nerd out dating any more than it already has...

:crackup: