“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Compliments

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2001
Messages
290
Reaction score
2
Age
56
Location
UK
In your experience if a girl says your lovely, does this mean
your like a nice guy like a brother?. Yuk
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

vdk

Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2003
Messages
198
Reaction score
1
Location
Brisbane, Australia
depends on the girl. just observe how she gives complements to other people. In university I noticed a lot of 'sunshine' girls which would flirt and complement everyone. Like body language, complements too should not be taken seriously. the only way to find out is ask HER on a DATE!!!!
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
'lovely'? ....hmmmm? Interesting..... or as my man Spock would say, 'FASINATING!' ...you know what I say, if ever in doubt, put it in the butt.... if not just for laughs. :)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jeremymichael

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 10, 2001
Messages
290
Reaction score
2
Age
56
Location
UK
I think its lovely she said I was lovely... what lovely thoughts for
a Friday night.......did I tell you that you looked quite lovely tonight? :)
 
Top