“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Compliments

Austin

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2023
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
23
I have this girl and she's beautiful but since we have been together I have never told her she's beautiful, I do use words like "cute but troublesome"
Now I'm wondering will telling her she's beautiful spoil the show?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2023
Messages
447
Reaction score
577
Age
60
Yes, it would.
Never tell a woman she's beautiful.
She knows she's (considered) beautiful.
Never compliment a woman on something that she had nothing to do with, like her beauty.

Instead, compliment her on her accomplishments or positive traits or skills. Her fashion sense. Her taste in accessories; her subtle jewellery, her watch, her (sun)glasses. Anything that shows she put effort in is good to compliment, because it shows you see her as a person.
That's sound advice. Encourage and reward positive actions and behaviour.
 
Top