"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Compliments? Bad?

Sabre

New Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Are complimets REALLY bad? If you have read David D (hes the man) he talks about why you SHOULDN'T compliment a women. HERES WHY YOU SHOULD... I think girls LOVE compliments; (as long as it's not needy. They love it when you go into details...least I think. I think no line is better than being honest with HER and YOURSELF. If your having brunch or at lunch or whatever, I usually say something like

"Excuse me, I was the in the middle of lunch, and I know this is random (could be anything) but I just had to say... you are just... beautiful."

USUALLY they'll say...

"Thank you."

Then I give them my name, "Hi. My names Sam. Whats yours?"

"I'm Martha."

"Ok, Martha. Listen, I should get back to my lunch... its getting cold... but I would like to get to know you a bit more, You seem more than just a pretty face. Do you have number/email?"

"yeah."

"Write it down for me."

DONE. GOT A NUMBER. Even if I didn't get one, the GREAT thing is that I put a smile on a hot girl's face. Thats the beauty part. You didn't go empty handed.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
You will never get a negative reaction from complimenting someone. Just don't kiss her ass.
 

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2003
Messages
763
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Hmmm...I've never met a hot Martha...:p

I do get what your saying. You make a very good point and so does the gentleman who replied to you. I believe the reason David D says to never give women compliments is because the man, or should I say "AFC," always goes to far with whatever he tries to state.
Say a guy is on a date with a good lookin gal. He'll search endlessly to try to find something to compliment her on. Compliments come from the heart. Not from your head or your other HEAD. :D
 

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2002
Messages
736
Reaction score
0
It's all about how you deliver the compliment. Compliments are like doggie treats, she does something good, give her a treat. Give too many, and they're no longer appealing.
 

kh04

New Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
If someone said that over here it would put a smile on the girls face; but not the way it happens in this scenario.

Complimenting someone like that in Britain would only result in the girl laughing and thinking you are a nerd that's watched too many Dawson's Creek and other American teen soaps.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Originally posted by kh04
If someone said that over here it would put a smile on the girls face; but not the way it happens in this scenario.

Complimenting someone like that in Britain would only result in the girl laughing and thinking you are a nerd that's watched too many Dawson's Creek and other American teen soaps.
dude, im from our sunny country too and thats what i used to think, however all girls like to be appreciated, even here. If you tell a girl shes beautiful it can work, but the oens i like tend to be the shy ones, ah well.

Just approach and tell her anything, but a compliment as an opener works, just dont give her this whole ur a goddess crap.
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Sorry, but i have to disagree with people saying compliments are good openers. You have to make them work for compliments, and just being good looking isn't enough.

Also, compliments have to be GENUINE. Compliment the girl on something that she has spent ALOT of time on, for example her hair looks fancy like shes put alot of effort in to it. Then you could compliment her on that.

One more thing, don't compliment hot girls on their looks, they have heard it all before. Compliment there personallitY or their intelligence (only if its genuine and they have worked for it).

Hope this helped.
 
Top