Compliments and lost intrest

newboy718

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a situation that was mind boggling and just dosent make sense I was walking down the street a women asked me for directions I told her the place she was going to is a block away she walks away and says you are very cute

In my head im screaming jackpot I called her to come back asked for her number got it I was gonna call it on the spot but she said she didnt have the phone with her and touched her pockets to show me

I texted her two days later she responds right away and said she dosent know me I ask more questions she still says she dosent know me

this has happened to me two diffrent times why do women bull **** so much the time before that the other women picked up the phone but when I called to meet up the phone was disconnected

I feel as now days you have to be so cold to women or else your feelings will get hurt I try to pick up women everyday but sometimes i wanna stop and focus on myself what should I do?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
newboy718 said:
I texted her two days later she responds right away and said she dosent know me I ask more questions she still says she dosent know me.
Maybe she gave you a fake number and you called someone else?

newboy718 said:
I feel as now days you have to be so cold to women or else your feelings will get hurt I try to pick up women everyday but sometimes i wanna stop and focus on myself what should I do?
You don't have to be cold, but you shouldn't get emotionally invested in a girl you haven't even gone out with yet. If you have expectations that are too high or unrealistic, you set yourself up to be disappointed.

newboy718

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea thats true but i feel i should be cold cause thats a way to protect my feelings and ego. Cause as a man its a battle everyday in life to get anything you want its a competiton. So if i remain a little cold I can handle the upsets.