Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Complicated Situation

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job on pulling out of the death spiral... hope you can level out and keep flying.

DO NOT VOLUNTARILY TELL YOUR WIFE ANYTHING

THis was NOT a big deal, just a fling with a HO. Means nothing. AFCS take this type of sh1t too hard. What you did was MINOR, believe me. I have seen it all in the Army and this is NOTHING.

Follow Bill Murray's advice: "It just doesn't matter"

Forget it, and move on. If you let it eat at you you will confess one day, then all hell will break loose.

Don't take Oprah like advice about telling your wife. Take your secret to the grave, just like millions of others have done over the years.

Dietzcoi

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by outsidecenter
Falcon Eye,
I hear ya man!! I do know what to do and have prevented sleeping with her because I felt that although I had crossed the line, if things went wrong I wouldn't be able to recover. Its better now than never.. but I do not believe she will be letting any hats out of the bag.

Need to cut strings and haul azz!!
Good to hear. You've made a decision, now stick with it. Your problem though is that this woman is someone that you will be seeing, atleast from time to time, at family gatherings in the future and the temptation will most certainly be there. You'll need your will power to be strong, very strong.

In the future, there will be arguments with your wife, there will be times when the grass will look greener on the other side; you must resist any inclination to hop on the old computer and email the forbidden fruit when this happens, and resist the temptation to respond to her attempts at contacting you as she probably will in the future.

As others have said, don't tell your wife anything about this and hope like hell that this ho doesn't let the cat out of the bag. You're on the right path, but I'm not prepared to declare that you're out of the woods yet.

In fact, I'd say that there's still a pretty fair possibility that you willl end up f u c k i n g this woman. Good luck.

DJnomore

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GirlCrazy
If you want to keep your marriage then come clean with your wife. Tell her everything and go from there.
Holy **** no.

If your wife doesn't know now don't tell her. Sever contact and improve your marraige.

That way if she finds out it was in the past and she will see that you acted to improve the situation with her.

She will see actions not words.

Actions>>>Words