Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Completely over my ex...girl with a semi bf seems very interested...

SolidGK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello

If any of you have read any of my previous posts, theyre all about this one girl who i have been in love with for the past year. Anyway, I thought i was over her but i wasnt for a very long time, but now I truly am.
Heres how that came about...
Last weekend i went on some school leadership retreat with 30 other seniors. It lasted 3 days and was very intense and involved. We all became awesome friends through the activities and it truly was a great positive experience. One of the best of my life. The point is that putting yourself out there and on the line socially is soooo worth it its not even funny. I probably wouldnt have realized this by myself, and am glad i was forced into this situation by school. I also met another girl on the retreat...
---------------------------------------------
Everyone in my grade knows who everyone is, but i hadnt talked to this girl until last weekend. Shes a very popular, intense, outgoing, assertive, competitive, beautiful, intelligent latino girl. We exchanged a few words and then first started to talk while playing volleyball. Im a very intense competetior and so is she and we were on opposite teams and at each others throats. haha it was all good fun. Later that night i was talking to her and her friend, when her friend suggested that we sneak out and go to the college dorms. I jokingly said "thats against the rules!", and this girl comes towards me and says "you know what else is against the rules" and puts her hand on my chest then walks away with a very seductive look in her eyes. I was kinda shocked, and just said "what are you talking about" and walked away. haha.

the next day i had to observe the dynamics of a group of 6 with her in it and report my findings to the whole group. my report was centered around her bossy, intimidating leadership style and everyone laughed bc they knew it was true and she got embarrassed/frustrated.
later that night we had an activity where everyone sits in a room and you take turns sitting with your back to the group and everyone in the group gets the chance to say whatever they want to you. when i was in the seat she said something along the lines of "youre one of the funniest people ive met, etc. etc. youre also very sweet etc etc. and i want to get to know you as a person, etc."

since then ive seen her a couple of times and she has asked me for a big hug, and asked if i missed her and told me she thought i was sexy. she also wrote that i was "gay" on my hat.

Anyway shes been kinda dating this guy all summer. Hes a really popular athlete at our school, but is seen as being a bit of a wuss with the ladies. hes a nice guy. she was complaining about him taking 1000 dates to kiss her and how its going to take 1000 more for anything else to happen. hes obviously a challenge, but he also obviously takes it too far. they arent official bc he hasnt made any attempt to make it that way, but stuff is going on.

What should i make of this?
i dont want to interfere with their relationship, but i want to get clsoer to this girl as the chemistry between us is awesome.

how do you deal with such an assertive, aggressive girl?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Jake Steed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"how do you deal with such an assertive, aggressive girl?"

You have to be an assertive, aggressive guy. You have to dominate her. She is looking for a MAN, not a kid. BE that man. Take the lead. Latinas LOVE to be dominated.

""you know what else is against the rules" and puts her hand on my chest then walks away with a very seductive look in her eyes."

That was your chance and you blew it. This is the classic teenager fvck-up--to blow your chance to dominate and take the lead, thus putting yourself into the weakling, "friend" category. You should have followed her, taken her someplace private, and fvcked her. Period.

"shes been kinda dating this guy all summer...hes obviously a challenge"

Wrong. He's not a challenge. He's a weakling. There's a difference between being able to assert yourself, but choosing to hold back in order to play hard to get, and being a weakling. If you want to kiss a girl, and you fail to muster up the courage, you are NOT being a challenge.

An important thing for you to learn is, in high school/college, "relationships" don't mean shyt. So she's seeing this chump. Big deal. When she's 40 yrs old with 6 kids (she IS latin), she isn't going to even remember this boy's name, much less YOURS. But she WILL remember, however, that guy in college who she flirted with, who had the balls to take her into the coat closet at the house party and give her the hardcore fvcking of a lifetime. There is no point in you respecting her pseudo "relationship" with this kid. You need to step up to the plate and take what you want, NO APOLOGIES. She will respect that--trust me.

I hope you carefully read what I've said and take it to heart.

Jake

SolidGK

Don Juan
Reaction score
to me?

School just started up so I havent really been seeing much of her for the last couple of days as I have been focused on school, but I appreciate your advice and when I start school back up again on Tuesday will really start the charm and well see what happens ;-)

Thanks guys