"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Completely ignoring this girl

the_prototype

New Member
Joined
May 13, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Hey all. Update on the shy girl: we've still talked up until a few days ago but we're not "going out" per se.

Heres the problem: When i go up to her at school, and her ****blocker friends are around she always makes them stay around. This has happened a few times and i dont take the bait, i just leave. I was going to call her on her bs, saying i want to talk to her alone and i told her friend to leave. IT PISSED ME OFF THAT THE GIRL PERSISTED HER FRIEND TO STAY AFTER I TOLD HER I WANTED TO TALK AND HER FRIEND SHOULD LEAVE. i just left, and i ignored her on msn and at school. she's put "fvck you" and stuff on her msn name trying to bait me into initiating the convo, but i dont. i actually never initiated a convo unless its in person.

I still like her, but i dont know my next move. If i keep ignoring it could ruin everything. sorry im AFC (damn the oneitis!!), any ideas?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
669
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Virginia
You are an AFC with oneitis. I'm not going to tell you what you should do to get the chick. You must first learn that if you ever get her, she won't bring you happiness for long.

I suggest not talking to her and not thinking about her. She may initiate convo, then you can talk but keep ti short. Get over oneitis, its never good, and us telling you what to do will just make ti worse and worse.
 

cyjay201

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2004
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
I used to have oneitis really bad. Than I stumbled upon this wonderful site and realized that there is more to life than women.

I used to be like you, I had a crush on the shy quiet really hot girl.

Than I realized that she was just a ***** and an attention *****, she always flirted with me but would just roll her eyes at me if I said hi to her when she was with her friends.

Finally I stopped talking to her and now she's been trying to get my attention in class. When I'm talking to another girl and she hears something I say she'll start laughing, and will do the stupid hair flip.

I can't stand girls like her, and it definatly sounds like you're dealing with an attention *****.

Don't take their ****, they're not worth it. If she pisses you off call her our on it, and put her in her place.
 
Top