Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Complete Sublimation of Sexuality

Devestator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, guys. I'm a virgin. I'm going to remain one for a while longer. I'm giving up for the time being. I just wanted to make a written declaration of this so I'm motivated to stick with it. I will give up on number closes, flirting, and even masterbation until I get my act together and I become a better person.

There are some things I need to improve in my life. I need to work on my career. I need to lose weight. I need to get in shape. I know what is said about confidence, but the truth is you can't have confidence if you're a worthless human being. You can throw your shoulders back, you can speak in a deep commanding voice, but you can't fool yourself. Others, including girls, will eventually see that. Sociopaths can pull it off, but their self belief is delusional.

I wonder if traditional morality is right in that sublimated sexuality can impell us to higher standards.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Indeed...you won't find happiness in women.

This same stunning realization keeps coming around and slapping me in the face every now and again...so many people here would like to believe that a perfect woman is the prize we seek. Nothing could be further from the truth.

So many people seek happiness in other people, other places, other things, and not in themselves. I do, sometimes.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Devestator
I wonder if traditional morality is right in that sublimated sexuality can impell us to higher standards.
Well it might work for you, but I think sublimating my sexuality would just pi$$ me off. I know that I am a lot happier when I'm getting a regular shag.

Why do you want to work on your career, lose weight and get in shape? Is it because you think you will attract a 'better' girl than what you could now? If so, then don't give up on the flirting, number closes, etc. Just use it for practice. Better to stay in the habit of easily approaching women than to have to start up again in 6 months, 1 year or 2 years time.

Not putting much energy into women is one thing... cutting them out of your life entirely, thats totally different.

Whatever makes you happy tho

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Devestator

Sexuality is a beast of chemicals, which exists at the very, very core of who we are. Sublimating sexuality (e.g dancing in clubs, touching people etc) will really impell you to a psychiatric insitution with either depression or something else :D

At least do not give up on beating the meat every once in a while. I do. It keeps me sane ;)

Devestator

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Why do you want to work on your career, lose weight and get in shape? Is it because you think you will attract a 'better' girl than what you could now?"

I don't think of it that way. Sometimes we are too "female focused." I will become better because I wish to do so. On some level, yes, it is to impress chicks. But that motive must be supressed. Let it buzz in the background subconsciously as Darwinian adaptations are meant to. I want to achieve status and honor for their own sake. If it brings in women, so much the better. If not, who knows what I like more than my right hand.

I should probably visit this site more sparingly also but I just made a thread and I like to see how it's doing.

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cremasta is right, at the very least don't stop practicing. Since you won't be trying that hard anyway, some girls might be more attracted to you than if you had been actively pursuing them. You can easily work on yourself and your negative attributes while improving your game. And yes, at the very least, let your right hand help you out every now and then. It will help keep your stress levels down.

Blaaaaat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You want a period of time to not feel as a loser, your placing an amount of selfworth on you being able to get laid. you're not getting laid, and feeling worthless. Now you have made an excuse for yourself, you have "a reason" for not getting laid.

Sublimating sex is not gonna get you out of this state of mind, it's not a solution. Understanding that your selfworth is not defined by "getting laid" is a good start to solve your problem.