Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Complete overhaul journey (tired of being AFC)

IllogicalEngineer

Reaction score
LONG POST
Tonight I decide to completely change my life. I’m tired of being a wimpy nice guy.
No more blue pill mindset, insercurity, and loneliness. I’m ready to get rid of my social anxiety and fear of talking to people and fear of women. I’ve just finished reading book of pook, the rational male, mode one, no more Mr.Nice Guy, listened to tons of Dr.Jordan Peterson, and just started reading Tyler Durden’s classic posts.

How Did I get Here:
I’ve been reading up on red pill since 2017 but never really practiced and stopped checking it out when I got into my first ever LTR but recently broke up who by the way was very manipulative but that’s bc I was naive and a blue pill nice wimp. I found this forum through reddit. I’ve been with a few girls but they eventually stop feeling attracted to me once they get to know me. Anyways, I’ve been told I am very attractive by many people (for example, I went to the dentist yesterday where my sister works and she told me a lot of women in the office thought I was very goodlooking, not trying to be self centered just trying to make a point) and always wondered why girls don’t date me but it’s bc of my timid, nice guy personality which I now realize. I grew up like every nice guy does. Over protective mother, without father guidance, raised in the church, and taught to be polite and put women on a pedestal and anything otherwise is despised.

What am I Posting this?:
I need y’alls help and accountability. I want to give you guys updates on how I’m doing and your best advice! I don’t know how to flirt with girls and don’t know how to change my personality from a wimp wuss to a strong leader who people look up to and respect.

My first step was posting this, my next step is going out to the mall during my lunch break at work tomorrow and will look at people in the eye and smile. I will do a count of the number of people I do it with. Goal is 30. There isn’t many people where I live so that’s why I chose that low number.

WHAT ELSE CAN I DO ON A DAILY BASIS TO IMPROVE AND EXPEDITE THE PROCESS?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most important thing I think will be to dare to be provocative. Provoke yourself and others; you already read about that in mode one. Get rid of the thoughts that say, "but I can't say that/I can't do that" by saying and doing just that (to a reasonable extent of course, don't wanna get assault charges or anything).

Based on my own life I think getting used to being provocative is the red thread.

IllogicalEngineer

Reaction score
The most important thing I think will be to dare to be provocative. Provoke yourself and others; you already read about that in mode one. Get rid of the thoughts that say, "but I can't say that/I can't do that" by saying and doing just that (to a reasonable extent of course, don't wanna get assault charges or anything).

Based on my own life I think getting used to being provocative is the red thread.
That is an area I have problems with. I’ve been working on that but still have that stupid small voice in my head saying no don’t say that, it’s it’s mean or too harsh when it isn’t that bad. Thank you, I’ll be working on it more.

IllogicalEngineer

Reaction score
Do you still live at home? What is your career like? Conquering your life pressures is enough to make you dominant. And no I don’t mean social anxiety or talking to girls. People who have to survive or deal with tremendous pressure don’t have time for social anxiety. Would Obama or Trump have a hard time making eye contact with chicks? Lol.

Your problem is either your life pressures aren’t difficult enough to chisel you or your life purpose isn’t big enough to challenge and transform you.

As men, we become more masculine through adversity. We have to go through the fire. A rites of passage. The ancients knew this and would send their young men into the forest. The ones who made it back were fit to lead the tribe.

You’re not going to get there by practicing pickup lines or making eye contact or any of that fvckboy sh1t. It’s pathetic. No grown man has problems with any of that stuff.

Increasing your masculinity is similar to increasing your cardio. You don’t jog to increase your cardio. You sprint. Sprinting expands your lungs far more than jogging countless miles ever could.

In the same sense, start a business and fail. Join the military and shoot people. Aim to make 6 figures a year or die trying. If you put tremendous pressure on yourself, your internal dominance will start expanding. And things like social anxiety and talking to women will seem laughable to you.

A spec of sand inside an oyster underneath the ocean under tremendous pressure becomes a beautiful pearl.

A piece of mineral underneath the incredible heat of a volcano becomes a diamond that reflects all light.

A lizard bounded by gravity transcends crawling altogether and becomes a dove.

Transcendence is only possible through pressure and adversity. Pain purifies.

Don’t practice pvssy sh1t like talking to strangers or making eye contact or working on approach anxiety. This is akin to jogging when you are trying to become an Olympic athlete.

Try to conquer the world. Put all the pressure on yourself to become king of your environment and exceed beyond all of your limitations.

And when you get there, you will look at romance as petty. You will laugh at infantile guys who have trouble making eye contact with women. It would be unfathomable in your consciousness because you would have so much internal dominance from all the pressure you’ve dealt with. You would have been chiseled by life and transcended your inner b1tch.

In order to overcome the pain of being a man, one must become a beast.
Thanks for that man. Right now I live with a roommate in an apartment (I’m 24 btw). I’m a software engineer but my job is boring, developing insurance company software. I don’t really talk to anyone besides my teammates working on a certain project, I just sit in front of my computer and code. Occasionally talk to other departments. My salary isn’t six figures, which the average right now for my profession is close to that. My salary isn’t great but it isn’t a teachers salary. I’ve only been out of school for a year. I’ve been wanting to do something exciting and something more meaningful. Idk where to start though

IllogicalEngineer

Reaction score
Not bad for your age.
I feel like I have so much more potential but don’t know what to do. I just went through the grueling interview process with Amazon as a software engineer for them a couple months ago but ended up not getting a job offer. Extremely extremely competitive. That gave me a rush and made me want to start aiming higher and greater.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first two steps I’d recommend for any recovering AFC is to get a gym membership and prepare to study. Read the following:

-DJ Bible
-Doc Love’s The System
-Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe

Becoming an expert with dating principles and work on developing your physical strength. Both will grow your confidence by leaps and bounds. Confidence will spill over into all areas of your life.

Good luck and welcome.

IllogicalEngineer

Reaction score
If you weren’t already born with the manual on how to act with women, your genetics wouldn’t have made it this far.

Since you have career taken cared of, your only option is to seek a social environment that has women in it and dominate it.

Having social connections and belonging to social environments is not optional. Not having it is an evolutionary dead end. You can’t get laid if you’re not around women.

And in these environments, the dominant leaders are the ones women admire.

Whatever you do, don’t do the whole work 24/7 and go out once a week to a club and get rejected 100 times routine. This will have you joining the priesthood or MTGTW.

Seek out hobbies and interests that has women in it. And learn to socialize, network, make friends, and expand your social circles/connections.

Remember humans are social creatures, not nomads. Failure to do this is an evolutionary dead end.

A true survivor has the ability to cultivate social networks to access resources (pvssy being one of them).
Thanks for that advice, yeah I don’t have any other option but to build a social life. I’ll focus on that

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@IllogicalEngineer you need to start socializing yourself, start talking to people you meet in everyday life. You also need to start speaking your mind, attackformation said to be provocative and where I don't disagree with this I don't think you should be disagreeable just for the sake of it, if you agree with someone else's point of view go ahead and agree but if you don't go ahead and speak your mind this will lead sometimes to some uncomfortable conversations but that is fine this is how you take the baby steps to build inner strength , confidence and dominance. Also you need to start widening out your life, start doing things that you've wanted to do but have been putting off and look for more things to do in order to get new experiences. Remember experience often teaches harshly but teaches best. Don't be like some of the younger guys on this site that are looking for the shortcut in life like the best PUA routine. I don't have the issues you have and that is mainly due to the life that I have lived, after you go through some of the things I have gone through in life talking to women is as easy as breathing you don't even think about it anymore.

IllogicalEngineer

Reaction score
@IllogicalEngineer you need to start socializing yourself, start talking to people you meet in everyday life. You also need to start speaking your mind, attackformation said to be provocative and where I don't disagree with this I don't think you should be disagreeable just for the sake of it, if you agree with someone else's point of view go ahead and agree but if you don't go ahead and speak your mind this will lead sometimes to some uncomfortable conversations but that is fine this is how you take the baby steps to build inner strength , confidence and dominance. Also you need to start widening out your life, start doing things that you've wanted to do but have been putting off and look for more things to do in order to get new experiences. Remember experience often teaches harshly but teaches best. Don't be like some of the younger guys on this site that are looking for the shortcut in life like the best PUA routine. I don't have the issues you have and that is mainly due to the life that I have lived, after you go through some of the things I have gone through in life talking to women is as easy as breathing you don't even think about it anymore.
alright I see what you are saying, I have a Christmas event I’m going to today after work which I really don’t want to go to but I’m forcing myself. Hopefully this becomes easier for me.