Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Complaining, whining, and crying...

MrSassyPants

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm tired of would be Don Juaners complaining about women. If I were to have my way, all complaining, whining, and crying would be banished to another forum, which I could ignore.

A Don Juan has no business complaining about women. Did Sir Edmund Hillary complain that Everest was too high? Did Winston Churchill complain that those Nazis were just too creepy? Did Chef Boyardee complain that pasta in a can could never be affordable, yet tasty?

I submit to you that the answer is no. There are women out there, and some guys are going home with them... every night. The blame is not women, what they want or what they say. The problem is us. When we don't get what we want from life, women or the sno-cone lady we need to look at where we failed, and what we can do better next time.

I constantly hear complaining that women don't want what they say they want. Of course they don't!

If an interesting attractive woman were to ask us what we wanted in a woman we met in a bar, how many of us would say huge chest, tight little bubbly ask, and a complete willingness to do unmentionable things to us three hours after first hello?

The answer is none of us. Ahhh... there the lament begins. How are we to know what to do? How can we solve this riddle? Are we destined to be alone and confused forever?

The answer, however, is there to be discovered. Our question is answered every single time we turn on the TV... it is answered every time we go outside... it is answered every time things don't go as we expected they should have gone.

The answer is simple. We must look not at what women say they want, but rather at what women act like they want. Nowhere do actions speak louder than words more aggresively than with the opposite sex.

In his first attempt to get a girl to like him, a boy will usually go out of his way to be nice. He will do everything he can to convince her that he is the sweetest thing around and she should love him.

This often fails. The nice boy looks around and becomes angry at the world. He is jealous of others that have better luck with women and he becomes tired of hearing about women letting jerks have their way with them, and then complaining to the "nice guy"

After enough disappointment the "nice guy"'s disgust boils up within him. He resolves to become one of those "jerks". Indeed, he has more success than before. He acts more confident and as a result has more women.

Many never leave this phase of development. However, if the jerk can calm down... if the nice guy within him could take a breath and calmly evaluate the situation he can become more. He can become a Don Juan.

Indeed, the original "nice guy" was not really mad at women. He was mad at his lack of understanding of women. Had he calmed down and looked at the actions of the women... not the words... he could have saved himself much more agony.

Repeatedly, the one personality type that women are drawn to is the hero. The hero has the kindness of the nice guy, with the confidence of a jerk. Romance novels have example after example. Indeed, the one character that time and time again women give as a "fantasy man" is James Bond.

James Bond is a very nice guy. He is on the side of right, he is kind and exemplifies goodness.

What he is not is a puppy dog, he is not a coward, he will not be controlled by a woman, and he would never put up with silly games.

He is strong, the confidence of a jerk, without the emotional baggage. If a woman didn't return Bond's calls, wouldn't go to bed with him, tried to kill him, etc... Bond doesn't get upset.

He doesn't get upset because he doesn't need to. He knows that whatever he wants is right there for him around the turn. Indeed, frequently the women don't sleep with Bond right away. Its Bond's deep confidence (not shaken by a woman's rejection) that women find sexy.

Incidentally, it seems to me that most successful Don Juan's have had experiences where a women said NO... and the DJ's calm, detatched acceptance of it lead to encounters later.

Indeed, a jerk is usually a nice guy lashing out. There is no reason to be angry at a woman for being what she is. Evolution has programmed her to be turned on by certain things. The choice is clear... curse evolution, or learn what works and love life.

Biologically, women love strength. Strength comes in many forms, and most of it turns women on. Strong lean upper bodies turn women on...

Emotional strength turns women on as well... if you are constantly complaining about women... or claiming to be a "nice guy" women won't view you as a potential partner. Women need someone they can lean on... You can't win love with pity.

Women are less visually turned on than men and more turned on by social context... In one study women were shown pictures of men both alone and with other women supposedly being tested as well, but actually in on the experiment.

When a woman thought other women found a man attractive, his stock skyrocketed... on average 3s became 6s and 5s became nines.

There are a million examples that could go on and on. Ultimately it is our choice. We can choose to learn, appreciate and use the common quirks of women to our advantage, or we can complain, whine and cry that women aren't what we think they should be.

We can cry rivers... women will still be the same. Its a blessing to the observant and a curse to the stubborn.

Webster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrSassyPants:
Did Winston Churchill complain that those Nazis were just too creepy?
Those Nazies were creepy!

Seriously, though, great post. Someone add that to the bible!

------------------
--Blaine Moore

"Look at all those stupid, stupid, self-conscious people..." -- John Tomac

The DJ Bible

Pierre94

Don Juan
Reaction score
So what are u saying....when women say they want an honest, loving, sensitive man..they are full of ****??? Honestly, I am starting to believe all women are headcases!!! I have usually always been that Average Frustrated Chump and the nice guy, but i am slowly beginning to see a transition within myself. I am at my boiling point and i am starting to have that "I don't give a **** attitiude anymore." For example there is this girl i dated years ago and whom i still had a little feeling for, becuase i have had nothing else going on. I have tried keeping in touch with her, but have gotten no reply. Thanks to this site, i have learned to say fuk it, it is her loss!! For one thing, there are alot of hotties out there, but finding one wo is either a.) not a ***** and intelligent is not that easy!!

DonJoey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post. makes sense....now I know why I idolise James Bond.

bclarke675

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a good example from this weekend to show how women like a strong man, and I don't mean physically. I'm with my friend's wife and another friend's girlfriend, while the husband and boyfriend are playing in a band. We step outside to cool off from dancing, and the one gal wants a cigarette, but is afraid to ask for one, because she knows her boyfriend doesn't want her smoking. I know she really wants the cigarette, so I bum one from one of the guys working the front counter of the restaurant. The wife of my best friend looks at her and says, "You can always count on Bob. If you want it, he'll get it for you." The rest of the evening, I had both of these women eating out of my hand and buying me drinks!

So take it from me, there's more than one way to show strength, and they're all effective!

Drew

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bclarke675:
I've got a good example from this weekend to show how women like a strong man, and I don't mean physically. I'm with my friend's wife and another friend's girlfriend, while the husband and boyfriend are playing in a band. We step outside to cool off from dancing, and the one gal wants a cigarette, but is afraid to ask for one, because she knows her boyfriend doesn't want her smoking. I know she really wants the cigarette, so I bum one from one of the guys working the front counter of the restaurant. The wife of my best friend looks at her and says, "You can always count on Bob. If you want it, he'll get it for you." The rest of the evening, I had both of these women eating out of my hand and buying me drinks!

So take it from me, there's more than one way to show strength, and they're all effective!
Uhh something doesn't seem right there. Notice you were the one getting her the cig and her boyfriend was the strong one not letting her. Notice
the "You can always count on Bob. If you want it, he'll get it for you" <~sounds like a supplicator.
Notice both those women are not with you?

Neophyte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, if it gets to the tips section it will be put in the DJB.

Moderators ?

(just a few days and I'll review the DJB for the tips section.)

Cya,
Neo

Squy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MrSassyPants:
Indeed, a jerk is usually a nice guy lashing out. There is no reason to be angry at a woman for being what she is. Evolution has programmed her to be turned on by certain things. The choice is clear... curse evolution, or learn what works and love life...

...We can cry rivers... women will still be the same. Its a blessing to the observant and a curse to the stubborn.

Ouh...Mai...Goad. *enough said*

-----------
"I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work. (I had to success, because I finally ran out of things that would'nt work)"
-Thomas Edison

Thinking, not growth(ages), makes manhood(adultness). Accustom yourself, therefore, to thinking. Set yourself to understand whatever you see or read. To join thinking with reading is one of the first maxims, and one of the easiest. -Isaac Taylor-
(Therefore do not wonder how that 14 years kid over there talks like a man, and that 41 years man over there talks like a kid, its all a state of mind. One have been enlighted and the other not)

NedjimbO

Reaction score
I just tend to have internal emotional problems. I'm not at all confused about women wanting nice guys, its just sometimes my general insecurities creep up and screw me over.

thern I see "damn, I'm out of state today" and its a chain reaction

I see one or so Indicators Of Disinterest sometimes and it messes me up. Sometimes I think thatthe only reason IOIs are so damn important aare because they turn on that mindset of "I am the prize" because now she likes you and she is chasing you.

I know women play games, I've seen it

I know women go for certain types of guys, I've been there/am there with certain women

I know that if you have faith in yourself that your natural game can take over and work for you

but sometimes it just doesn't want to work

I need a hug lol

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have changed my eyes. You've freed me from the matrix. Thank You

MyTeamSupreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
bclarke675 said:

I think that you need to step back and assess this situation. There are two broads. One wants a cigarette but is afraid of disobeying her man and the other seems to be afraid of helping her disobey her man. You got used brotha.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

John9999

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm tired of would be Don Juaners complaining about women. If I were to have my way, all complaining, whining, and crying would be banished to another forum, which I could ignore.

A Don Juan has no business complaining about women. Did Sir Edmund Hillary complain that Everest was too high? Did Winston Churchill complain that those Nazis were just too creepy? Did Chef Boyardee complain that pasta in a can could never be affordable, yet tasty?

I submit to you that the answer is no. There are women out there, and some guys are going home with them... every night. The blame is not women, what they want or what they say. The problem is us. When we don't get what we want from life, women or the sno-cone lady we need to look at where we failed, and what we can do better next time.

I constantly hear complaining that women don't want what they say they want. Of course they don't!

If an interesting attractive woman were to ask us what we wanted in a woman we met in a bar, how many of us would say huge chest, tight little bubbly ask, and a complete willingness to do unmentionable things to us three hours after first hello?

The answer is none of us. Ahhh... there the lament begins. How are we to know what to do? How can we solve this riddle? Are we destined to be alone and confused forever?

The answer, however, is there to be discovered. Our question is answered every single time we turn on the TV... it is answered every time we go outside... it is answered every time things don't go as we expected they should have gone.

The answer is simple. We must look not at what women say they want, but rather at what women act like they want. Nowhere do actions speak louder than words more aggresively than with the opposite sex.

In his first attempt to get a girl to like him, a boy will usually go out of his way to be nice. He will do everything he can to convince her that he is the sweetest thing around and she should love him.

This often fails. The nice boy looks around and becomes angry at the world. He is jealous of others that have better luck with women and he becomes tired of hearing about women letting jerks have their way with them, and then complaining to the "nice guy"

After enough disappointment the "nice guy"'s disgust boils up within him. He resolves to become one of those "jerks". Indeed, he has more success than before. He acts more confident and as a result has more women.

Many never leave this phase of development. However, if the jerk can calm down... if the nice guy within him could take a breath and calmly evaluate the situation he can become more. He can become a Don Juan.

Indeed, the original "nice guy" was not really mad at women. He was mad at his lack of understanding of women. Had he calmed down and looked at the actions of the women... not the words... he could have saved himself much more agony.

Repeatedly, the one personality type that women are drawn to is the hero. The hero has the kindness of the nice guy, with the confidence of a jerk. Romance novels have example after example. Indeed, the one character that time and time again women give as a "fantasy man" is James Bond.

James Bond is a very nice guy. He is on the side of right, he is kind and exemplifies goodness.

What he is not is a puppy dog, he is not a coward, he will not be controlled by a woman, and he would never put up with silly games.

He is strong, the confidence of a jerk, without the emotional baggage. If a woman didn't return Bond's calls, wouldn't go to bed with him, tried to kill him, etc... Bond doesn't get upset.

He doesn't get upset because he doesn't need to. He knows that whatever he wants is right there for him around the turn. Indeed, frequently the women don't sleep with Bond right away. Its Bond's deep confidence (not shaken by a woman's rejection) that women find sexy.

Incidentally, it seems to me that most successful Don Juan's have had experiences where a women said NO... and the DJ's calm, detatched acceptance of it lead to encounters later.

Indeed, a jerk is usually a nice guy lashing out. There is no reason to be angry at a woman for being what she is. Evolution has programmed her to be turned on by certain things. The choice is clear... curse evolution, or learn what works and love life.

Biologically, women love strength. Strength comes in many forms, and most of it turns women on. Strong lean upper bodies turn women on...

Emotional strength turns women on as well... if you are constantly complaining about women... or claiming to be a "nice guy" women won't view you as a potential partner. Women need someone they can lean on... You can't win love with pity.

Women are less visually turned on than men and more turned on by social context... In one study women were shown pictures of men both alone and with other women supposedly being tested as well, but actually in on the experiment.

When a woman thought other women found a man attractive, his stock skyrocketed... on average 3s became 6s and 5s became nines.

There are a million examples that could go on and on. Ultimately it is our choice. We can choose to learn, appreciate and use the common quirks of women to our advantage, or we can complain, whine and cry that women aren't what we think they should be.

We can cry rivers... women will still be the same. Its a blessing to the observant and a curse to the stubborn.
Awesome! Thank you. A lot of the guys comments in this forum are crap a woman would say.

There’s a strong right now of some dude saying it’s not good to sleep with a woman to soon. That is exactly what a woman would say

Countless strings of dudes completely overthinking text messages and such. That’s exactly what a woman does.

There’s an old saying. “There’s only room in a relationship for one woman”

daproest1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Great post

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
op says he is tired of complains and whinning about woman, so you come here start a topic and complain and whine about the others?

I can see you are doing great....