Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Compilation of Finance/Wealth tips

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t want to start from scratch because that would be too much work and way too risky.
I started from scratch and it isn't more risky.

Its about the hours you put in. The advantage is that you can build your team as you want it.

On the flipside; In a already established business you have huge risk in that the team is already set and it might be very hard to turn that oil-tanker ship around.

But yes you might have already established working business model that is more or less working. But you also inherit all the problems that comes along with it.

So there is of course pros and cons with both models.

And by the way, just for the record; there isn't such a thing as "too much work".
You will have to work your butt off in both startup models. So the amount of work will highly likely equals the same amount of work hours in both situations. Either you are willing to pay the price or you don't.

This Monday I’m going to go talk to a banker
Why do you want to talk to sales guy about running your business? (Banker = sales staff). It is like talking to the plummer to fix your car then then ask the car mechanic to fix your house pipes really. I have been in that sector for many years and know they do not know jack s'hit. But hey they will gladly take your money.

If you want real business advice about building a company, then you must talk to a business owner which is a "certified expert" in just that; running a business. Not the local sales guy around the corner in the bank or whatever.

Also why do you want to put yourself in debt as the first thing you do?
Establishing a business should make you debt free over the long run (And your business should be cash rich and not cash poor by being in debt).

How did you get started
That's an easy answered question:
By picking up the phone and start cold calling, (potential prospects).

This video isn't bs by the way. Every word Jordan Beltfort says in that video is true and is the road to any successful company out there.
E.g. make loads of phone calls every day to generate new business.

@Çharismo PM me and I give you some info.

Last edited:

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I started from scratch and it isn't more risky.

Its about the hours you put in. The advantage is that you can build your team as you want it.

On the flipside; In a already established business you have huge risk in that the team is already set and it might be very hard to turn that oil-tanker ship around.

But yes you might have already established working business model that is more or less working. But you also inherit all the problems that comes along with it.

So there is of course pros and cons with both models.

And by the way, just for the record; there isn't such a thing as "too much work".
You will have to work your butt off in both startup models. So the amount of work will highly likely equals the same amount of work hours in both situations. Either you are willing to pay the price or you don't.

Why do you want to talk to sales guy about running your business? (Banker = sales staff). It is like talking to the plummer to fix your car then then ask the car mechanic to fix your house pipes really. I have been in that sector for many years and know they do not know jack s'hit. But hey they will gladly take your money.

If you want real business advice about building a company, then you must talk to a business owner which is a "certified expert" in just that; running a business. Not the local sales guy around the corner in the bank or whatever.

Also why do you want to put yourself in debt as the first thing you do?
Establishing a business should make you debt free over the long run (And your business should be cash rich and not cash poor by being in debt).

That's an easy answered question:
By picking up the phone and start cold calling, (potential prospects).

This video isn't bs by the way. Every word Jordan Beltfort says in that video is true and is the road to any successful company out there.
E.g. make loads of phone calls every day to generate new business.
You make a lot of great points definitely something for me to consider. Thanks a lot!!! I appreciate your advice.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Vanguard index funds with the ETF 500, solid low risk investment that will get you atleast an 8% interest rate per year. It's not much but it's safe and very good to have for a retirement fund

Another one is to make sure you network as much as possible, you never know when someone might be useful later down the line.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Digging the motivation you provide. Can't get wrong with keeping expenses low and piling cash/investments.

I'll soon be getting my first salary, any advice on how to utilise it? @DEEZEDBRAH @PowerQuest
Bullish on crypto. $ today is - tomorrow. Add to the fact that gov is printing trillions. Not a trader. Just trying to play 3D chess on hard mode. Property and precious metals too. Emergency fund is a must.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@darksprezzatura

Another really good book that I just finished is The Millionaire Fast Lane by Mj Demarco. A lot of great insight and information on how you can get rich fast. You can find the pdf online for free and the audio book on YouTube as well for free. The chapters are individually separated and the book is read by a human rather than a robot. Highly recommend it. Just thought I share it.

Here is the PDF.