Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Competition

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 10, 2004
Messages
551
Reaction score
0
Sorry for all the new threads I've been posting, but this one is really important.

Well, I've been talking to this girl for a long time and I guess you could say we're on the bridge between friends and relationship. Only problem is is that we go to different schools, her parents don't let anyone over except her friends usually and I work a lot on the weekends so it really wouldn't work out right now. Well, we've both kinda decided that we're going to just wait until summer starts, since things will be a little more relaxed.

Well, it also seems that I have a little competition from what her friends have been telling me that she does like a few other guys, but I'm pretty much at the top of her list. I'm also the oldest one out of the other guys and I have a car. I'm really interested in this girl and I'm positive she's worth getting out of the friends zone. Any other ideas or just general comments that'll keep me ahead of the competition?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
yeah, that SHES THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT HER COMPETITION.

get the concept? hopefully you do.
 

Champion

New Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2003
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
here
Originally posted by Jester
yeah, that SHES THE ONE THAT SHOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT HER COMPETITION.

get the concept? hopefully you do.
nice
 
Top