"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Competition!?

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2003
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Location
Over Yonder
I've only had a little success with this. But now that I'm getting a little more into this I keep running into this problem.

Competition!

And i'm not talking about your normal everyday competition. I've been running into situations were their would be multiple people macking...at the same time! I recently ran into a situation today were I was talking to this chick, and then before I knew it this other guy came in!, AND THEN ANOTHER! (he didn't do any good though ;) ) Fortuantly i was able to use tips i learned from this site to somewhat even the playing field, but I still have a hard time with even playing fields, I need a big @ZZ playing field. Any suggestions on what to do in situations when the competition is "macking" at the same time? Or are these type of situations hopeless.

Also another thing I've noticed about alot of my competition is that they are natural DJ's!
Thanks-Warped
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

punkrockpylot

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
147
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Glasgow, KY, USA
bring up to the girl how funny it is that the other guy is trying to mack on her...it could create a sort of connection between you and put you a step ahead of the competition...
 

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2003
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Location
Over Yonder
Wow

Good idea...i just realized I did that once before, and it worked...I orta try it again some time :D
 

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 26, 2003
Messages
335
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Remember and reuse:

You: "don't you get tired of guys constantly hitting on you?...I know I get tired of girls constantly hitting on me.":D

SuSHI.
 

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
Simple, stop trying to mack on her.

If 3 other guys are hitting on her, and you are the only one that ISN'T, which one is she going to be paying the most attention to?

Remember, if there is a screen full of moving black dots, and only one white one, our eyes will follow the white one.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2003
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Location
Over Yonder
Awesome advise...why haven't I thought of these before! :D Any more advise ;) ?

-Warped :cool:
 
Top