TheMinistered
Don Juan
- Joined
- Oct 16, 2003
- Messages
- 114
- Reaction score
- 0
I've always got lots of comments on my light blue eyes, and lately i've been wanting to come up with a good C&F statement for the ususal statement they make, "wow, your eyes are really pretty!" or "wow, your eyes are really blue!"
Let the competition for the best C&F statement begin!
On another note, here is some funny things that happend yesterday!
I was looking for some money to pay a friend back, so I decided I would bum it because he *really* needed it. So, I went around and I got some money from people.
Well, one girl that gave me money earlier saw me get some from someone else, she came up to me and said in a *****y manner, "Just because you don't have money doesn't mean you can use your good looks to get it!" So, I said, "So you DO THINK I'm SEXY! HAH!" She rolled her eyes and then I just said cya.
Later, me and my friend were at a coffe shop and he went to the bathroom and I sat there and waited forever. Seven minutes later he comes through the front door of the store, I just give him this look like wtf? I didn't say anything, but he was in a hurry to go so I told him I'd go to the restroom and be right out.
I walked up to the mens bathroom, and waited because it was locked... next thing I know two chicks come out, lol! I give them this look and smile, and they just said, "The womans room was locked" I laughed and said, "Ok, suuuuure!"
When I got out to the car I told my friend what happend and he started cracking up and said, "Weelll, I think I can explain this!
"
He went to the bathroom but the mens was locked, so he went in the womans! While he was in there, they knocked on the door and he said in a lame girly voice, "I'm in here."
He was taking a shat and the toilet had overflowed in the womans room! haha! So he waited a long time, until he heard them go in the mens room then he snuck out the back! lmfao
Let the competition for the best C&F statement begin!
On another note, here is some funny things that happend yesterday!
I was looking for some money to pay a friend back, so I decided I would bum it because he *really* needed it. So, I went around and I got some money from people.
Well, one girl that gave me money earlier saw me get some from someone else, she came up to me and said in a *****y manner, "Just because you don't have money doesn't mean you can use your good looks to get it!" So, I said, "So you DO THINK I'm SEXY! HAH!" She rolled her eyes and then I just said cya.
Later, me and my friend were at a coffe shop and he went to the bathroom and I sat there and waited forever. Seven minutes later he comes through the front door of the store, I just give him this look like wtf? I didn't say anything, but he was in a hurry to go so I told him I'd go to the restroom and be right out.
I walked up to the mens bathroom, and waited because it was locked... next thing I know two chicks come out, lol! I give them this look and smile, and they just said, "The womans room was locked" I laughed and said, "Ok, suuuuure!"
When I got out to the car I told my friend what happend and he started cracking up and said, "Weelll, I think I can explain this!
He went to the bathroom but the mens was locked, so he went in the womans! While he was in there, they knocked on the door and he said in a lame girly voice, "I'm in here."
He was taking a shat and the toilet had overflowed in the womans room! haha! So he waited a long time, until he heard them go in the mens room then he snuck out the back! lmfao