Competing with rock stars...

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well my girlfriend keeps hanging out and texting some band member and keeps making plans with him to do things...normally I consider if I were to go do something with another girl, that it would be a date... so I am pretty much thinking thats what she is doing...whenever I am with her she keeps texting the guy and even when I ask her to stop she doesnt...How do I deal with this?

jacob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's disrespecting you. She's brazen enough to text and make plans with him in front of you, she'll feel empowered to even have sex with him. You need to walk away. Unless you don't mind sharing.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Consider your relationship over, and go bang other girls asap. As soon as you do, dump the chick. She's in the middle of a branch swing. The best thing you can do, is pull yours away first. YOU KNOW THIS.

Good luck, and post back.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wowwww that is some blatant disrespect.....drop her.....f*ck her friend or something

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, you don't even need to ask the question, there's nothing to think about. It's 99% (more) certain that she is planning to hook with him. Get your manly arse outta there.

HardTimes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahahah wtf?

Dude your relationship is over. And no theres nothing you can do to win her back from what she precieves as a rock star unless you are ready to knock him out THEN slap your woman next time they make plans in front of you.

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
well i've beat out an R&B singer before, so just because he's a rock star dosn't mean you're out matched lol

but anyway, I'd get rid of your girlfriend. she seems not very invested in the relationship.

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man thats so ****in disrespectful what that chicks doin u gotta find a way to get some real slick revenge

ariet

Don Juan
Reaction score
confront her if u have feeling for her (tell her to stop this **** althou it makes u look like ur jelous ask her if she likes him or something if she doesnt give a straight answer then next)
other wise i think i wouldve nexted her already

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ariet said:
confront her if u have feeling for her (tell her to stop this **** althou it makes u look like ur jelous ask her if she likes him or something if she doesnt give a straight answer then next)
other wise i think i wouldve nexted her already
She'll just lie, and turn the situation around to make him the bad guy, and thus have a valid excuse to go bang the other dude. . Dont do that. That kind of shyt is grounds for automatic NEXT.

Its already over in her mind. She's just waiting for him to end it first, or freak out about the situation, so she can play 'victim,' and not have to deal with the guilt or being labelled as a hor.

Why else would she do that in plain sight, if she weren't trying to get him to react?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you be texting a girl and wanting to hang out with her if you didnt like her? I dont think so!

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well i talked with her about it, and she seemed like she was just having a bad day (family stuff). she hasent txted him around me again yet. dosent seem like she sees him as any better then i am. She said she wanted to be friends with him as she will be writeing music/singing with him/band, said shes not into him like that. So it might just turn out fine. shes seems pretty invested, shes just like that in everything she dose, well see how it goes.

she told me she sees cheating as horrible and if i ever did i would be gone as well. same goes for me with her. shes kind of ignorant in the area of knowing weather guys like her or not and if they are hitting on her or "just being nice" as she thinks half the time, she was really sheltered before she met me.

btw its the lead guitar guy from faber drive.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont stress it and just enjoy your life. If things dont go good... Get rid of her.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read this in an article...

Girls are allowed to have guy friends. And they are generally more physical with friends, regardless of gender, so don't assume she's cheating if you see her hug another guy. Might want to just watch a littler closer.

If she happens to text "guy friends" out of the blue, asking them to hang out. Usually means shes thinking about it. Usually if the guy friend asks her how she and her boyfriend are doing, it means that the guy friend wants to "hook up". Making sure she is single, but usually that doesn't matter. And if that doesn't stop her from wanting to hangout with them, shes definantly wanting to cheat or at least thinking about it.

RamboCS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get rid of her. Much like I learned over the weekend, its very easy to steal a mans woman right from under his nose with the power of music. I sat down, tickled the ivorys between the black keys, and shortly after ended up tickling the ivory between her legs

Son of anarchy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever see one of those movie where someone break a guitar on the ground? well do it too and make sure our rockstar friend find the piece of it in his bed when he get up.
It worked for the music producer in the "godfather II" so for sure will work for you either.

Ok forget the previous part,she's gone she dont respect you anymore and nothing good can came from this,so even if she say that there is no problem dont believe her,we all know how they have no problem to lie to everybody.

RamboCS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Son of anarchy said:
Have you ever see one of those movie where someone break a guitar on the ground? well do it too and make sure our rockstar friend find the piece of it in his bed when he get up.
It worked for the music producer in the "godfather II" so for sure will work for you either.
That ain't a good idea if he's anything like me. I'd literally beat someone to a pulp if they messed with my guitar or any of my instruments.

That is, unless he's in an emo band. If the dudes in an emo or hardcore band, destroy the instrument. Hell, destroy the everyone in the bands equipment and leave them a note telling them to play real music. If he's in a death or black metal band, destroy the instrument if you've got a sword or flail handy. And if hes a hippy, just steal his pot.