Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Communication & Shy-Quiet Girls

shock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This weekend I attended a wedding. The maid of honor caught my eye immediately. At the reception, I noticed she was alone. I introduced myself, and chatted for about 10 min, saying I'd catch up with her later. Throughout the night I mingled with friends and other girls. Towards the end of the night, I pulled a chair up right next to her and we chatted again for about an hour.. and then after the reception we got coffee.

Based on her actions, her interest level is certainly there. However, I'm having a tough time talking to her. She's incredibly shy/quiet and even a bit of an introvert. I do enjoy the challenge of keeping the convo going but at times it almost feels like a job interview. I'm not the best conversationalist as it is, and this is really gettin me. What are your guys' experiences with the initial "get to know eachother" phase with this type of girl?? Should I change up my game plan a bit?

Thursday we are going to go to dinner, and then the zoo at night for some christmas light display thing. Seems as if maybe I should try to focus on action dates a bit...looosen her up a bit. but I dunno, let me know what you guys think

Thanks

Last edited:

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said it yourself. Focus on action dates. More fun less time for chatting. All dates should be action dates. Action as in having to do alot of things.

For shy girls you'll have to take things slower then normal. Also keep in mind that she is uncomfortable and the best way to make somebody feel more comfortable around you is to feel comfortable yourself.

A few drinks might also be a good idea.