“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Common sense

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
1
Hi, I just need to write something today and share it with you.

I have been asking myself lately, why do I like girls?

It is a weird question, I don´t know if you have asked it to yourself or your friends.

I have concluded that I like feminine girls. I like to see them wear feminine clothes, smell feminine parfum, see them move like a woman... they feel very comfortable with themselves. Plus they are not needy, but they are giving people.

There is a girl in my classroom that I do not physically like; she is not ugly but not beautiful, and she is too slim for me. However, I feel attracted to her because she has all the feminine traits that I have described.

Now, why do girls like guys???

If we use common sense, it´s because they are MASCULINE.

They like masculine traits; nice clothes, self-confidence, good posture... lately when I dress a nice shirt, jeans and nice shoes I have had some girls tell me I´m handsome. And you can bet I´m a regular guy.

Common sense also tells that acting needy and very giving towards a woman is like having a woman trying to get you by acting like a guy. And "masculine" girls turn me off right away.

Just my 2 cents. Say what do you think about this.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Messages
3,264
Reaction score
22
Location
Keesler AFB, Mississippi
I completely agree with you Slip, and wonder why more DJs don't think this way. I've realized lately that most of what's on this board completely overcomplicates attraction. For me, it is primal. I am a masculine man who is attracted to feminine girls. Feminine in mannerisms, feminine in dress, feminine in mindset. I don't want some "logical-chick", a female DJ who can neg hit and c+f better than half the guys here can, or whatever. I want a woman. A traditionally feminine pure woman. I want to date a woman, not a man with boobs, a pretty face and different genitalia.

Like you, I'm much attracted toward women with those feminine traits you have mentioned, even if they aren't HB-8 material or whatever.
 

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
Well I have to confess that most of my past relationships have been with "tomboys". But then again, a lot of people used to tell me I'm metrosexual and "in touch with my feminine side". I was also very sensitive and was open about it. Even so, I think this supports what you are saying in many ways.

But I'm saying this in the past tense because since I have been visiting this site, I have made an effort to change my attitude and adopt a more masculine demeanour. The difference in the way women look at me and perceive me was instantly noticeable! I mean almost every girl and woman I speak to since my change seems to get flustered (even married women), start twirling their hair and look at me admiringly.

So, I sure do agree with you on this.
 

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
"I'm a sucker for women" isn't exactly the right attitude, but I think that I understand where you are comming from with this. Just don't tell this girl about the way you feel.You are right on about being manly, women are not attracted to little boys (well, not the sane ones anyway).

Anyways, what do you mean that she is too slim for you?-- I hope that you are not saying that she is too good for you because of the way she looks!?

:cool:
 

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
1
Anyways, what do you mean that she is too slim for you?-- I hope that you are not saying that she is too good for you because of the way she looks!?

:cool: [/B]
Oh no, she has too little tits, a too little a$$ and too slim legs for me. That doesn´t mean I wouldn´t bang her XDDDD but I prefer bigger and more convincing "attributes" :cool: Neither do I like fat girls, I like something in between.

However, I still have to learn a lot. I have not had a relationship yet due to my ultimate AFC education, but I expect improvements for this summer. I will have finished all my exams and I will have more free time. I have read all the info about being a DJ that I need, now I need to practice.

I think that a great role model would be the best way to get what I need through practice, but I do not know any. I have to find out a way to get one.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top