Common sense advice from Girls Chase: H0rny chicks

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I don't remember how I found this site but whomever runs it gives fantastic well thought out NORMAL advice on chicks. See one of the below articles on How to tell if a girl is h0rny without having to tell you.

No joke. It's not me or my site nor do I post there. I read some articles on there and there is some real Gold on that site. I know a few of you have visited it before. Best thing is you don't have to sign up and get tons of links of the same dudes advice right off the main blog page. None of that PUA weirdo Bvllsh1t. :up:

http://www.girlschase.com/content/how-tell-if-girl-horny-without-her-having-tell-you

Here's advice on picking up chicks at the beach.

http://www.girlschase.com/content/unmasking-secrets-beach-pickup-why-its-easy

Just go on the main blog page or the links I provided and you can see a LOT of different advice on topics. Def topics to be expanded on and would be excellent threads on SS.

****This article I found ties perfectly into why I've said anyone who uses POF and visits a part of their country on vacation often or is just going there should spam all the chicks in that local area like a week before to get numbers to meet up if you have the chance for some easy no social consequences pvzzy.

The link is below and the reason for it and why chicks from out of area respond even quicker. You may go to an area where there is a lot of beaches or anywhere for that matter and since you'll most likely never cross paths again and only on your vacation time so chicks are more ready to be wild than they'd be if you live near them..You'll most likely be getting some easy vacation load releases. The below is part of the article.

It’s Not Slutty if It’s Different Area Codes…
Here’s another reason why it’s often a LOT easier to pick up women at the beach than elsewhere: most of them are on vacation!

And on vacation, many of the usual rules go RIGHT out the window for most women.

The same girl that will give you a kiss on the cheek goodnight and not go home with you because she wants you to think that “she’s decent” may spend the next vacation on some island in Greece having a threesome with her surf instructor and his tall, dark and handsome friend, the hotel animator.

Why?

No social consequences!

As we discussed above, often the ONLY thing that keeps women from being as wild as - AND WILDER THAN - men is their fear of being seen as an “easy slut”… they fear gossip and the judgmental eyes of their peers.

The beach pickup article is like a vacation pickup. Now besides just going there and meetin chicks. You might want to take like 20 minutes and spam the hell out of an area you're going to visit a week before you leave, get to chatting, exchange numbers and let them know you're just going to their area for vacation. Those who reply and give their numbers are the most likely willing to fvck. They know you aren't just coming there to "date" them.

http://www.girlschase.com/content/unmasking-secrets-beach-pickup-why-its-easy

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
The horny girls article is amazing! I never knew. I'm trying to think back to girls getting mean to me wanting d1ck instead, but I can't recall...

It's too advanced for me lol.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, i think this is going on with two of my single co-workers right now...they shift from nice and open to mean and distant quite frequently and even.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
I dont see a lot of new in there, women are emotional, if shes angry or mean, use it to your advantage

and that site is a fcucking headache to look at

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scott. You're an idiot.

I can't tell myself how many chances I missed with girls because not leading enough. I would simply turn my back, then she would chase a bit, but I would ignore and she would leave.

Good thing I found out something !

Bushmaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls Chase is an excellent resource, IMO. I check it weekly for new articles. Articles by Chase or Riccardus are usually tight...the stuff Eric posts there is out there and not written well.

The key to GC is the premise that girls think that 'Love Happens Fast'...and that in itself is liberating if you are sexual and like to push things like NN and a few others do. ;)

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
A chick who is DTF is not necessarily the most friendly and happy. She is often quite serious.

A chick who is too happy and bubbly is often a birthday party / bachelorette party / girls night out type AW who will stay with her gfs and not leave with a guy.

So the author is pretty much on track.

Good article.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
While this article makes some good points, I think it runs the risk of encouraging men to take sh!t from women. Some people will read that article and then see any type of b!tchy or rude behavior from a woman as a sign she wants to f*ck him.. when this will often NOT be the case.

I guess what I'm saying is trying to analyze women too much is beta. You will always get thrown off by a woman who breaks the rules. Its best to just know the basics of reading body language and go after what you want. Simple as that.

If you're attracted to a girl and want to f*ck her.. go for it. If she shuts you down.. move on. Don't waste time trying to psycho-analyze her and read her mind. Its not a man's job to read a woman's mind.

From my experience I've seen no consistency in how horny women act. Some are mean, some are nice, some are shy, some are passive, some are aggressive. Just depends.

Best way to find out if a woman is horny is to try to f*ck her. Trying to read her mind to find out if she wants to be f*cked so you can avoid rejection is beta and chicken-sh!t.

Just sayin'

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Caveat: While b@tchy can mean horny or at least a bit sexually frustrated (sometimes), it doesn't necessarily mean she's horny for YOU lol.

Reading her body language is very important.

Chick who might seem a little pissed off or serious but doesn't pull away when you kino and points her knees at you with legs open -- Great. She's DTF for you.

Chick who seems a little pissed off, but ignores you -- Bad. She's might text her ex later lol. She's possibly DTF, but for somebody else lol.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
You might want to take like 20 minutes and spam the hell out of an area you're going to visit a week before you leave, get to chatting, exchange numbers and let them know you're just going to their area for vacation. Those who reply and give their numbers are the most likely willing to fvck. They know you aren't just coming there to "date" them.
This only works if the women are there on vacation too. Guys can't go to place and pick up local women that easily. It's much easier to pick up women in your locality who are on vacation.

EDIT:

And unfortunately the "California Pimp" articles are completely bogus. eg this one:

http://www.girlschase.com/content/legend-california-pimp-part-i

The "Net Video Girls" vids were proven to be complete setups many years ago, in the alt.seduction.fast days.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:
This only works if the women are there on vacation too. Guys can't go to place and pick up local women that easily. It's much easier to pick up women in your locality who are on vacation.
Nah dude. I've done it where chicks lived in Florida and I don't. Had one chick I'd met online come to my cousins house a few years ago in Fl and met another I'd met online with her just as hot friend in a club with another of my friends who's lives down there.

It can be done. Almost didn't meet either as we were out all the time meeting chicks regardless. Still good to setup other chicks as possibilities. If they find you good looking enough they'll meet up. It doesn't hurt to know a lot of other good looking dudes in places you visit either and go out destroying it in a club and or have online chicks show up to meet with friends.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This article really gets down to the root of what I feel is one of the biggest problems on this site. And that is dudes going NC too easily.

To me going NC should only be used as a tool to show a girl you have better things to do with your time and possibly bring her closer to you. Not to give up on a girl that's hurting your feelings or whatever.

You don't give up on a difficult girl in a club and you don't do it outside a club because she should never be so influential in your life to warrant that kind of reaction from you under any circumstances.

You must completely trivialize anything a woman does or is capable of doing like as if she were a spoiled little girl and you were her father.

So what do you do if you are in a crappy relationship? spin plates man! Date other girls, TELL her you are going to start seeing other people. MAKE HER NC YOU if anything! But always keep your doors open for a random lay by your psycho ex you let go months ago.

One of my first lessons I learned about game was to always be happy with yourself. If someone throws a fit, never take it seriously and never take things personally.

Keep your frame strong! And never lose it.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you, this is what I've been saying for years. I only dump a chick if for some reason I never want to f*ck her again. Otherwise I just up the ante... she wants to hang out she has to put out; or if she wants to hang out she has to bring her friend over to f*ck me.. etc.

No real reason to dump chicks. Just up the ante. Let them dump themselves.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"No real reason to dump chicks. Just up the ante. Let them dump themselves."

Exactly

This is your world, and the only way to maintain proper frame in a failing relationship is to call it as soon as you can tell her interests are wavering. I'll never wait for the relationship to completely melt down into a steaming pile of miserable crap. All that does is tell her you are trying to cling onto this thing she is beginning to detest. How desperate must you be to want that? The answer is to reject it even before she does.

Never play ball...

in relationships

or in a club..