Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Common Mistake Made By A Developing DJ

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The DJ Bible tells us to be the best, and let other people KNOW that you are the best. This has been misinterpreted as verbalizing your confidence. I'm sure many of you reading this right now have made the mistake of flirting with a girl and saying "We all know i'm the best"(or something like that) in a serious manner. Yes, we meant it. That is good to have that mindset, but why must we show that through words? Why isn't there an alterior way to exhibit your confidence? There is, read on.

We all know that women speak through body language more than their verbal words. What makes you think that they don't notice the things in the same manner? What i'm getting at here is that verbalizing your self confidence will gauge a female's interest level!. Women are more prone to pick up that you are the best by your body language rather than what you say. No woman pays much attention to your words... if they did they would look at your mouth rather than your eyes and body when talking to you!

Do any of you out there really think that you will really keep a girl interested by saying "i'm the best, what are you gonna do to get me?" in the middle of a conversation? No! You would come off as arrogant and self-centered in a bad way. You would absolutely kill of a fair amount in interested by either coming off of with too big of an ego or other things that turn women off. However, if you showed body language that clearly shows you are the best, and tells the girl that she needs to earn you, you will come off as Strong And Confident. Women will think "Wow, this guy has it all! How am I gonna keep him when obviously can get any woman in this room!"

So this presents the first the first challenge for you DJ's that suffer from this dilemma. Next time you talk to a woman do not say 1 thing about you... not even when she asks you! Act like you didn't hear her and continue to ask her about yourself. Example "Yeah I love Spain, where are you from", "Yeah, it sounds great what do you love most about Spain?". She will be excited about revealing a place than she loves rather than the fluff that she just throws on to keep you talking. Remember, this is temporary! This is just to keep you from saying you are the best so don't do this too long! If you do, you will end up killing off all interested level anyway! Gradually start talking more and more about yourself this process should take maybe 2 weeks TOPS.

So now you aren't talking about yourself, that's temporary but also add something to your arsenal will stay with you forever! Body language! There are 2 types of body language Open and Closed, when talking with a woman you want open body language. If you have closed body language you will come off a wimpy spineless AFC jellyfish!

BODY LANGUAGE
First thing you have to do is have good posture!
Stand up straight
Keep Your Chin Up
Look Everyone in their eyes
Hands On Your Hips with your chest exposed and out
Puff your chest a little
Smile!

DON'T
Look Down
Cross your arms in front of you
Slouch
Break Off Eye Contact
have an unemotional face.

Remember to KINO! Kino will help you a lot in showing that you are the best! Kino will open the woman up to you which is great. It will also show the woman that you are not afraid to go for what you want. Kino willl show that woman that you are the best and nothing is off limits to you... not even her body. Sure, underestimate Kino try to get by with just a great personality see how far it gets you! I think you won't be very pleased with the results you get with women! Though you are showing this woman that her body is not off limits to you DO NOT touch sexual places, it will be recieved as a body violation which will also gauge her interest level. Kino the arm, the ear, the hip, the hand. DO NOT TOUCH her breasts, her ass, her crotch (unless she invites you to)!

Finally I want to touch on the mentality. Speak up! Don't agree with something that you don't really agree with! If a girl says that she hates guys with sideburns and you love you sideburns don't say "Yeah, i'm thinking about cutting them off this week" Women want a man. Most of the time the women are only saying these things to see if they can turn you into a emotional tampon that buys stuff for them. It's also the same if they get you to try to hold their purse in public while they try on clothes or whatnot, you have to always be the strong man. If you don't hold her emotions don't hold her purse... it's just as bad. Don't do anything you don't agree with. Don't Verbally agree with something you don't agree with. There are exceptions if she is a crazy PETA chick and is against meat eaters, you shouldn't say "That's Bullsh*t! I love my meat RARE AND BLOODY, STRAIGHT FROM THE COW AND I'LL DRINK THE SUCCULENT JUICES COMING WITH IT WITH A SIDE OF A1!". Rather, you should just ackknowledge she doesn't like it, so when you go out and order a burger and gets offended act like you don't have a problem with it. If she dumps you over it, she's flaky and it was her loss!

That's about all I have to say, just remember there is no faster way to get rid of a girl by saying you are the best

l-deezy

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice post

Imbrondir

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just quickly browsing trough your post....

But... erm... self-inflating is great C&F material. Offcourse bodylanguage is numero uno, but don't say self-inflating is bad.

(If you meant self-inflating is good, but only with the required body-language, then I apologize...)

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Act like you didn't hear her and continue to ask her about yourself. Example "Yeah I love Spain, where are you from", "Yeah, it sounds great what do you love most about Spain?". She will be excited about revealing a place than she loves rather than the fluff that she just throws on to keep you talking.
I actually did this unitentionally today and she asked again straight after answering my second question.

High interest??