Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Common interests... do you need them?

RedGTP

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. It's too bad most women on the internet that I've met are more interested in asking me "so, what do you do for fun?" The one that dropped me in my original post told me "we're coming form two different worlds" and I told her "yeah, you're looking for an activity partner (friend) and I'm looking for a romantic partner (lover)." Then she blocked me, LOL.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many times have you read: "... I enjoy curling up on the couch with a good book..."?

Women don't seem like it when you offer a compromise of playing video games while she reads.

Well, I enjoy curling up on the couch with a good woman and making out, is that close enough?

No. The fact is, a lot of women's "hobbies" are things that guys just don't care to do. I find it laughable that women scrutinize potential lovers based on these common "interests". I can crochet. Does that mean I'm going to sit around crocheting doilies with a woman? No, I don't care to, nor do I care to allocate the time to.

Oddly enough, some of the things I do I can do far better than women I meet can. Take cooking as an example. I haven't met a woman who can cook better than I can. Common interest? Get the heck out of my way when I'm in the kitchen. Making a box of maccaroni and cheese doesn't count as "cooking".

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good one, RedGTP! :crackup: