Coming up with good conversation?

Max Jones

Reaction score
I've found the hard part in approaching isn't dealing with aloofness, or brush offs like, "I'm dating someone." The hard part is when they just stand there smiling and acting receptive, and then the pressure is on you to supply the conversation.

Jay Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Know sh*t...

Now you'll get a lot of tips about being fun and relaxed and sexual and asking open ended questions and LISTENING and making girls experience emotions and ****. This is important sh*t so take heed.

But I'm gonna talk about CONTENT.

1. Have an interesting life. If you do that you can do the entire mundane conversation ("what do you do? where are you from? what have you been up to?") with distinction.

2. Know current affairs. I read the paper everyday, even **** I don't really care about. I can talk to just about anyone about anything.

3. Have unique opinions. Don't just be "hey, did you see how Paris is going to jail?" be like " but, the paparazzi are the real criminals... they create these young crazy women... when will someone make them accountable..." This will help you to ENGAGE IN CONVERSATION instead of waffling bull****.

4. Allow conversation to flow. Don't worry so much about how the conversation is going; let it run free.

5. Be situational. Talk about things that are going on in that location and in that time. That creates shared experiences.

JJ

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay Jay said:
...5. Be situational. Talk about things that are going on in that location and in that time. That creates shared experiences.
This is the best one to use when you first approach, it's enough to get rapport. The rest are good to use later to gain her interest.

kdnash82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to get over talking to a girl is to stop caring. It's as simple as that. You're probably like, but what if she's the most beautiful girl I've ever met, what if she think's I'm a dork? Whatever you're thinking, it shouldn't matter.

Clear your mind. Approach. Talk about whatever comes to your mind. You don't even have to start off asking what her name is. 10/10 she's heard that already. Open with something stupid. If you say something completely retarded and ask "Why in the world did I just say that?" then you're on the right track.

I know... Sounds stupid, but you wouldn't believe how many times I've done this. Have I always closed with this mindframe. No. Not even the smoothest best looking person is gonna close every single time. The point is not to close everytime. The point is to have a good time just enjoying simple conversation.

Try this. The next time you're out. Approach a girl with the intention of not closing her. Don't have a care in the world if you get her phone number, if you make a good impression, if she likes you, none of that crap. Focus on enjoying a good conversation with someone in the same area as you. I promise if you do this, your conversation will flow a whole lot smoother, you'll be more relaxed, and with no effort at all, she will be attracted to you. You probably won't even notice that she's attracted to you until it's too late.