"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Comfort Zone for foreigners. Need help.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
How much comfort do you need to create for a foreign girl opposed to someone who already lives in the country? There's one I'm DJ'ing right now but I'm not quite sure, I thought a couple extra touches (I have them up my sleeve ready for use), however I don't want to get SO comfortable that a LJBF happens, so I'm thinking (I just met her tonight), that a normal ammount would work with a little extra built into the attraction stage..

Opinions? Ideas?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Anyone? :confused:
 

pimpette

New Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2003
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Toronto
Why would you treat a foreigner any different from someone who has lived in the country?
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by pimpette
Why would you treat a foreigner any different from someone who has lived in the country?
Because their new which means their not going to be use to the difference in social aspects, school, etc. So in turn their going to be a ton more nervous.

(She just came a couple days ago, btw)
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
it depends... When people move to a new place they either

a) Get really nervous/afraid and feel stressed out
b) Get really extrovert and want to meet new people and have fun...

With both groups making them feel welcome, at home and have fun is important. The a group tends to be afraid they'll have issues fitting inn or feel that they don't have friends etc so building up a good social basis is important, which it is with both groups.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
it depends... When people move to a new place they either

a) Get really nervous/afraid and feel stressed out
b) Get really extrovert and want to meet new people and have fun...

With both groups making them feel welcome, at home and have fun is important. The a group tends to be afraid they'll have issues fitting inn or feel that they don't have friends etc so building up a good social basis is important, which it is with both groups.
How can you tell group A from B? She seems outgoing but at the same time she seems misplaced..that's the thing.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
just take it slow --you can't go wrong for that.

if you take it fast -- then she may freak and you lose.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
just take it slow --you can't go wrong for that.

if you take it fast -- then she may freak and you lose.
I got three months..

Does that make any difference? I'm trying to go slow as possible but I dont want to loose IL
 
Top