"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Comebacks

Heyjose25points

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 23, 2004
Messages
385
Reaction score
2
Age
40
Location
Josetown a.k.a Chocolate City Area
What are good comebacks for:

You're boring.




Your gay.



your annoying.


oh btw...these girls usually are laughing while saying this, so i know they are joking/teasing...but what are good comebacks for this?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

MusicMan

Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
"it's not MY fault"

theres already a post for the "gay line"

"i bet you love it" - "enjoy it while it lasts"

or, the most standard answer to this type of answers

"Sure i am..*wink*"

remember, these are standard lines, but most of the time you'll have to improvise based on the situation so it doesnt look canned. mentally rehearse possible situations, conversations etc.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
SHUT UP B1TCH!

Followed by an open handed backslap.
 

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
if you know shes just teasing a good comeback will do the trick, but what if shes serious? then youll need more than a line or a comeback
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
It sounds like these girls just want to get a rise out of you. Don't give it to them. Give them a look like who the fvck are you. Just show them you don't give a fvck what they think, because you shouldn't.
 

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
I'm rubber and you are glue.. everything bounces off me and sticks to you.


Haha...
 

AlexTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
497
Reaction score
7
well if it's a guy telling you "You're gay", you can answer with (it's gonna seem immature but whatever lol) :

"I bet your mom didn't think I was gay last night"
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
If they call you gay, Alex's comeback is okay, but it's kinda of immature.

Say something like:

"Are you.......calling......your mother a man?"

Say it all slow like you're confused/surprised.

It's really funny.



Sometimes these attention wh0res want to b1tch at me and I just keep doing my thing. When they stop, I say, "are you talking?"

And they just get red...lmao....
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
go give her a dropkick! lol

just go ahead and kiss her right there if you dare.

or if she's on the pedestal, just say something like not every guy who doesn't date her isn't gay. but that would be too heavy, mind you. just give her a dropkick.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
268
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by DJ Alejandro
go give her a dropkick! lol

just go ahead and kiss her right there if you dare.

or if she's on the pedestal, just say something like not every guy who doesn't date her isn't gay. but that would be too heavy, mind you. just give her a dropkick.
Haha.. Yeah, I mean GOD FORBID that we make fun of her verbally... But OF COURSE we can drop kick them...
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by Craig Reeves
Here's a hint....

ANYTIME a girl says your boring or annoying....she ain't kidding.
Hmm, if what you say is true, then I've done what's right. We were playing a game once and I kept on talking, acting ****y. So she was like, "YOU ARE SO ANNOYING SHUTUP!!"

I put up my shield and have had no contact from her for a month. She tries to talk, but I just ignore her ignorant ass. I mean...what a sore loser.:D
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
Originally posted by Heyjose25points
You're boring.
I know... Normaly I'm not like that, but when I'm around you.... maybe it's you?
Would a boring person do this? (grab her titty)



Your gay.
What was the hint? When I started talking to you?
Like oh my god, when I was watching queer eye for tips on redesigning my homely abode last night they talked about this... I'm not gay, I'm just a sthuper guy. :)
your annoying.
(get up and walk away- not worth a response)


oh btw...these girls usually are laughing while saying this, so i know they are joking/teasing...but what are good comebacks for this?
So what makes you so attracted to gay/boring/annoying guys?
 

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
Originally posted by Heyjose25points
What are good comebacks for:

You're boring.
You're gay.




Your gay.
To a girl: OKAAAAAAAAAAY!
To a guy: your momma didn't think so last night OR "ever gotten your ass kicked by a gay guy before?"



your annoying.
You're ugly and you have a big nose.

This thread is fun :)
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2001
Messages
518
Reaction score
2
Two comebacks I've used for You're Boring:

"You can always just leave, nobody shackled you to my wrist."

And "How's this for excitement" followed by wrestling and tickling.
 
Top