"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Comeback for "Will not sleep with you tonight"

captn caveman

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
151
Reaction score
1
Location
Finland
Girl comes to dinner to my place, actually the first date...

Kino chat movie, and good food...

Kiss petting, maybe a massage..

Thenthe girl goes,

"I will not sleep with you tonight, are you mad?"

Because of my training as a teenager with virgins, I really had the extreme patience, and had the respect (note, HAD)..

"no, I do not mind... sleep then"

And I would never see this girl again...

***********

Nowadays the conversation does happen still , but because of my attitude change,

Couple cases where the girl had her period, and she minded that... In one I got a *******, got laid in the next date, despite the periods continuing, in one, I laid her in the third date...
My neighbor came over for a sleep, no lay... I slept on the second of realizing it.. Next week, we were into kamasutra...
************

Used to continue touch the girl after she said that, nowadays if I heard these sayings, I could possibly go,

"You thought I would?" - Not good with a boner, would add ".. go mad at YOU?

"Why did you come here anyway then... To go *****y at 2 am... In that case, I will not get mad at you, no need to get my hormones high"

etc etc..

And send her to the couch, open a book, or just turn around and sleep..

the thing is in the attitude

The lack of intimacy makes the crave for it, and they come running back at you...

If someone could give me a clever comeback, I would appreciate it!


P.S.: First date at home may be fast for some of you, but this is Finland. I am a foreigner here, so I do need that first date. Darn lot of investment :)
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
What SEEMS to work well is to just say "I know" and keep progressing slowly toward the goal.

One of the tenets of this site is "watch what women do, not what they say." No self-respecting woman is going to f**k you on the first night, not even the ones who end up f**king you on the first night. ;)
 

Dark Nimbus

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 20, 2002
Messages
492
Reaction score
3
Location
3110
I've had that happen to me the other week when I was in bed with this chick. We made out for hours, watched some movies, ate, drank, and went back to bed. That's when she tells me "Goodnight!". I'm like WTF?!? I pulled her over and we started making out, but she wouldn't let me near her puzzy, so I just said "You know what? Fvck this, I'm going to sleep", and I rolled off her and turned my back to her. The next thing I know is she's ontop of me kissing me and telling me not to be mad. I let her grovel for a minute and then we made out a bit and had sex.

I think it comes down to her interest level to begin with, but if you get a chance to make out a bit and get her hormones pumping, it makes things a lot easier.
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
If a woman said to me...

"Will not sleep with you tonight"

I'd say "Well do my dishes..."
:)

I'm not entirely pressed if a chic I barely know, doesn't want it. That is why God made 4 women to every man.. :)

After all, we doin all the work anyways......
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
The best thing todo when this happens is sensual stimuli via voice and being near but at the same time being like "I don't care, I don't want to have sex with you" and just let it hang at that.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
520
Reaction score
0
There was a technique another DJ mentioned where he said that "No" means wait another 15 minutes while staying at the same level of intimacy in the meantime. He'd continue what he was doing and later try to escalate his touching to see if the girl was in the mood for more.
 

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
2,517
Reaction score
215
Location
Canada
"SEX! Wow whose talking about sex? Is that all you think about? I'm sorry but I'm not that easy?"

Then continue as normal getting her more and more turned on. If she protests again say, "I know we're not having sex. We're just having fun here."

Chances are if you're getting her turned on enough she'll give it up eventually. If not you're still having fun. Try again another time.
 

Kraken

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Originally posted by captn caveman


"I will not sleep with you tonight


***********

"That's fine, you free tommorow night?":D
 

captn caveman

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
151
Reaction score
1
Location
Finland
Kraken, squirrels, I loved your post!!

Made me laugh, literally kraken made me fall down the chair!

Once I went to this girl for first date, had some massage oil in the car, so took it upstairs with me...

During dinner, she is saying how good girl she is.. bla bla..

Then later, without even kissing, or making out, she goes, "I do not sleep on first date"

I get up, rub her neck, and say "You like this don't you" "Yes" "Take off your top" And after the massage, during which I was watching friends on TV, so 20-25 minutes...

I just got undressed, and it was screaming from the point on.

But still,

So, you free tomorrow night?

Is hillarious!!
 

captn caveman

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 10, 2003
Messages
151
Reaction score
1
Location
Finland
Screming of pleasure I have to add...
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by captn caveman
Screming of pleasure I have to add...
Probably a good thing to add. LOL

I was making out with this girl the other night, but it was in the middle of a bar, and she kept saying, "OK we can't do this any more in here, in front of everyone," and I was just like, "I know." And seconds later she was back down my throat.

Then at the end of the night she was like, "I can't take you home with me," so I kept saying "I know." I could've gone home with her. Her friends were actually ENCOURAGING me to come back with them while she played the good girl...or at least that's what she said...the sucking on my neck and digging her nails into my back kind of indicated otherwise, and that's all I was paying attention to.

I had to go to work the next morning, so I ended up going home alone. I got her number though...her friend had to give it to me cuz she was busy sucking on my goddam ears.

I guess it was a good night, all in all. :D
 
Top