Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Come up missing

comminback

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if what this move would be classified as, "Don Juan, player, or dumb", but it worked wonders for me back in the day. (Will be using again soon)

I've done this sucessfully on long term relationships and on chicks that had high interest levels in me.

I've been in relationships with girls (mostly dating several at once), and everything is going great. Then, the chick does something really stupid or wants to try and play a game or trick on me, you know, try to get in your business or trying to find out about someone else that you are seeing, etc.....

I just GET LOST! Go somewhere that she can't find you. Turn that cell phone off or don't answer any call that you don't know who it is (it's her at a pay phone). Stay with some friends, so she won't find you at home, and don't go to any friends house that she knows where they live, she will go there looking for you.

Example: This one time I was dating this chick that was hot. We had been seeing each other for about 2 months, "hot and heavy". Well, I spent several wonderfull nights with her, and there was nothing, I mean nothing that you could have asked for to make this relationship better. Well, we woke up one morning, and as soon as she rolled over, she said, "I think that we need some time apart...??? WTF?"

Me being myself, cool and collectively stated, "OK", got up, got dressed and left. No goodbye, kiss my ass, or anything else, just 'OK". (ALWAYS, ALWAYS be able to walk away from any woman! As stated on this website hundreds of times, YOU are the Prize!)

As soon as I left, my cell phone was ringing like there was no tommorow. I went to my mom's house, called her back and asked her what did she want since she had been calling. The bit*h said, "Why didn't you argue with me?". (Guys, this should tell you right here to stop all feelings for this psyco and just use her for you sexuall desires.)

Needless to say, I hung up on her, and after about 4 days of her trying to find me, I let my self be found (answered my cell) and had great sex.

I hope this method will work for yall.

Comminback
Future Don

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You used a good DJ move. She threw a shyt test to see how you would react. You stayed cool and acted as if you did not give a shyt. You passed the test by differentiating yourself from the other guys she had dated and she started chasing.

Indifference is one of the best DJ weapons in your arsenal.

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't wait for a hot girl to tell me we need some time apart. :p

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the boards

You seem to know your stuff. I hope to learn much from you as long as your here.

Awesome tip