Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Come On You Irons!!

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I know it's not strictly health and fitness, but it's to do with sports, so ..

Hammers 3 Rovers 1, we're sitting pretty at the top of the Premiership, above the likes of Manchested United and Tottscum ..

I expect the UK people to get this, as for the rest of you, well, NYAH! :p

IRON! IRON! IRON! IRON! IRON! (appropriate team, huh?)

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Warboss Alex
Yeah, I know it's not strictly health and fitness, but it's to do with sports, so ..
Not even close. You know, we do have a whole other part of the forum called "Anything Else"... good for sports, the weather, etc... :p

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GO TEDDY GO GET THE GOALGETTER CROWN!!!!

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not really man, im not from the UK. you really thought im a HAMMER with my english skills :D ! i never heard of them so i looked it up in the sports news, wanted to know whats going on in the premier league. sounds good, being new in the league and sharing place one. besides maybe the reds i have no real favourite team in the english league anyway so im a kind of HAMMER fan from now on.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Double
not really man, im not from the UK. you really thought im a HAMMER with my english skills :D ! i never heard of them so i looked it up in the sports news, wanted to know whats going on in the premier league. sounds good, being new in the league and sharing place one. besides maybe the reds i have no real favourite team in the english league anyway so im a kind of HAMMER fan from now on.

don't tell me your a glory supporter?

united?

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All bodybuilders have to support the Irons. Period.

Not Quite There, there's no significant team in Brum last time I checked, so, um .. what's that about glory?

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex, where do you realistically place West Ham at the end of the season? I'd almost be surprised if they were to go back down, with Superpensioner Teddy Sheringham in the mix :D I'm a Spurs man and I say we'll definitely make the Uefa Cup, if not the big dance itself.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Warboss Alex

Not Quite There, there's no significant team in Brum last time I checked, so, um .. what's that about glory?
ha, true, but i was asking if he was a man united fan, because he said he supported the reds.

we may not be that significant, but birmingham city will thrash west ham anyday. :D

i reckon blues have a good chance of qualifying for europe this year. :cheer:

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Realistically? We'll stay up, but getting higher than mid-table (if that) will be tricky. Squad-wise, we're better than Blackburn, Fulham, West Brom, Wigan, Sunderland, Portsmouth, Charlton and Brum..

Though we may well finish 4th, get into the Champion's League and then go straight back down to the championship next season ..

As for Spurs, they've got their best team for years and COULD challenge for the champion's league. Last season you dropped too many easy points though, if you can avoid that you should do well.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not quite there, i was talking about liverpool. i like them because of the movie with samuel jackson lol and because they've beaten ac milan in this extatic champions league final.

all bodybuilders have to support west ham - so be it. alex supports us we support the irons.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
not quite there, i was talking about liverpool. i like them because of the movie with samuel jackson lol and because they've beaten ac milan in this extatic champions league final.

oh, thats all good then.

When i was more into football, I was fanatical about liverpool, my brother still supports them.

but seeing as I spent the last year living there, i was pleased to see them win the champions league, was such an amazing game!!!

without sounding soppy, liverpool does hold a place in my heart.
:D just because its so different to the rest of england.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe i would never be for united.:) why is liverpool different to the rest of england?

ironrice - hammers = westham. but dont ask me where westham is in the map. i think alex can explain us a little more that we can cheer better :cheer:

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hehe i would never be for united.:) why is liverpool different to the rest of england?

Partly because the city has been through a lot, its had some bad times, but the people stuck together, and there is a rea sense of pride/culture in the city compared to anywhere else i ahve been in england.

but also because of the differen't accents, humour, dress sense, music taste, just general way of life.

oh, and also football is absolutely massive there. Its all they live for.