Come on now

Mr. Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
At a loss said:
I started this thread because I was intrigued and sadden that so many men on this site had such a bitter a view of women.
Well I'm not so sure about that one. Do us a favor and re-read your original post. It doesn't sound like intrigue to me. It sounds like an attack. If you really are intrigued then ask why we talk this way about women. Oh also read this thread (and not just the OP)--->

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=83349

At a loss said:
And a lot of the replies have been outright attacks against me.
What did you expect? You put us on the offensive. You are trying to make yourself the victim here. Stop it. If you didn't want outright attacks then,

1. Don't come to this site, you aren't forced to.

2. Neutralize the language in your OP instead of attacking us.

3. Ask us why we think the way we do instead of trying to belittle us, you'll get better responses that way.

At a loss said:
Now if you expect me to not go on the defence well, you're making a sad mistake. I am sorry that many of you have come across some nasty women in your lives, but not all of us a like that.
Defense? My dear, you went on the attack.

At a loss said:
But trust me any self respecting women should, and will, go on the defence if attacked for no good reason. As I have been by many of you. That's not being an attention seeking girl. That's being a sane modern day woman.
You are acting as if this forum fell out of the sky and you were forced to post your OP, come back read all of the responses, and post again and again. You threw yourself in front of this juggernaut and you do not stop a juggernaut by jumping in front of it. Time makes more converts than reason (even though your comments are the furthest thing from reason). So if there are any decent women who are out there who have zero baggage, aren't manipulative, and are reasonably attractive then I might change my opinion of women, but I haven't met a single one yet.

Good luck and such my dear, Mr. Fantastic wishes you the best.

At a loss

Don Juan
Reaction score
@ Mr Fantastic

Here we go again. I was intrigued and saddened. If you don't believe me, well again that's your prerogative. It seems your bitterness has skewed any opinion put forward by a female on this site to the negative. If it's an objective opinion it's an attack. If it's a positive opinion it's a subtle attack. You carry on picking out the negatives if that's what gets you through night.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Fantastic said:
Actually I think you would be surprised that the true problem or agony isn't that these men don't love women, it is that most women these days don't know how to love at all.
Even if you could confirm that, what does it matter? Why waste time decrying these supposed problems with women these days? I'd rather hit the gym, or play in my band, or go to a party and meet some cool girls. I don't believe what you're claiming, but even if I did, why waste time on it?

King Of Nowhere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Awwwww this is so cute :) my little cousin does the same thing when she wants attention.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At a loss said:
Why so much hate? Why do you resent us so much? I just don't get it.

The thing is we already explained this to you about a million times, yet you still don't want to get it. There is a reason guys get this way, and it haves nothing to do with blind hatred.

And please don't feel sorry for any of us. For the most part, the guys who get laid the most usually have the most misogynistic tenancies. Coincidence? I think not.

Beeblebrox

Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is, most of you try to blame your issues on women. Women don't dislike you because you're too nice and sweet. They don't like you because you're a coward. Or ugly. Or both. Or you have some other laundry list of issues. Point being, it ain't women. It's you. Fix yourself. End of story.

Women are phenomenal creatures. They are beautiful, they are sexy, and they are crazy. Always have been, always will be. They don't tick the same way we do. That's never going to change. Get the fck over it.

At a loss

Don Juan
Reaction score
@ King Of Nowhere

Ahhhh so glad you think it cute. What a sweetie pie.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I'm going to be Advocates Satan and say At a loss is more right than not.

This thread has dwindled from a blunt insight into what most of the newer guys here believe: women don't know what women think. I hold a staunch position that women are the worst misogynists. What we have here is a total fear of women's motivations by the younger, inexperienced man.

Rather than take the time to study feminine motivations and psychology, it's far easier to blame them for men's lack of masculinity.

All this fvckin' fingerpointing and fingerbanging is moot and, at best, masturbation.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at a loss,

Depends on which posters you look at. Some struggle, and blame their problems on women. Some struggle, but seek self improvement. lastly, even fewer succeed. Those who are successful do not post as frequently. I made a post about the girls I am trying to get, but it never gained traction. The posts that get the most attention are the ones with issues. They might not be a representative sample for the male population on this forum.

As for me, i would put myself in the more successful category here. I am seriously losing track of the number of women I am talking too - some of which I have already been with. The problem is that I kind of like them all for their own reasons! To say that posters here blame women for their problems would be a lie though. I put women second while I fixed my problems earlier this year. now my life is back, and I am wheeling broads like its my job. They like me, I like them. I can't help it.

A final word to the OP, you came on an overwhelmingly male forum, and told them that they were whiny *****es. While it may be true, that is hardly a way to incite intelligent conversation on the matter. Do not try and deny this, you are aware as well as I of what you did. Even if what you said is 100% fact, you would not gain one ounce of traction with your approach. That said, i am not sure what you expected out of this thread. Some sort of abdication by the male community that our viewpoints are wrong? That is about as likely to happen as peace in Afghanistan.

DJ2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the most part I lurk on here and dont post very much. But being on this site has taught me a lot, not just about women but about respecting myself, creating my own frame and not letting others control my interaction with them. As someone said previously in this rant thread you started, women are generally way more skilled at manipulation than men are. I will no longer be a "nice guy" now that I got a whiff of reality and I learned to avoid a lot of pitfalls and with the knowledge I gained on here and I know I wont be used for money, an orbiter for an attention hungry girl, as a beta provider for a kid that's not mine, as an emotional tampon, go through a bad divorce and and lose half of all my things because the justice system is slanted against men, have my life ruined by a bipolar sociopath, the list goes on and on.

@ the OP

Why are you even here? I don't go on feminist websites and rant and rave and lecture and condescend which is basically what you are doing here. If you don't like some of the comments you see here why don't you just click the "back" button on your browser? Women can be quite cold and vicious when they don't get their way. And you seem very arrogant and closed minded, hateful even, that was the vibe I got when I read this

Generally, you men try to give off an image of being contained, stoic and taciturn. Or all full of over blown bluff and bravardo. But get a man on his own and say the words and those carefully built emotional walls of Jericho come tumbling down, and you're as vunerable as new born puppies. And It is just so easy to cut you to the quick - and most, if not all of you will take the memory to your graves. It's just way too easy. So I never do it. I wish same could be said of other women. And men.
How noble of you:rolleyes:

Honestly if reading some post on here gets you that riled up you seem like the emotionally vulnerable one. And the fact that you come on here to preach and rant is indicative of an entitled princess attitude that makes a lot of men bitter in the first place and is far from "resilient", its actully kinda immature, imo.:cool:

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At a loss said:
@ King Of Nowhere

Ahhhh so glad you think it cute. What a sweetie pie.

What makes you think we hate women? Nonsense...!

I like "feminine" women, I tease them, I play with them, I give them attention, I love them, I understand them and I want more of them. It's just that there's more than one of them. These women are not argumentative, they accept and embrace their inferiorities, they like to be led by men and they do not have a problem with this scheme of things.. Usually they are the happiest women I have ever known.

Women of your ilk, however, can never be happy. They are at war with their feelings, they want attention but they don't want a nice guy. They want to be dominated but they can't admit it. They try to be rational but it's not in their nature. They are stuck in their own dilemmas; and they blame the society for it.

You completely misunderstood us. We don't hate women. We hate your type. :yes:

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She has to attack. Don't worry, she won't know (or care) if you're on this site when you're balls-deep in her irl Friday. No offense, but girls hate to hear about this reality but love it in the fantasy it fulfills. Nobody wants to see the stuff behindbthe scenes. We saw a little bit of female activity behind the scenes and look how bitter it made some of us. Our thoughts are best hidden for a reason. Social interaction usually requires some deceit. Women love the Don Juan behaviour. Some hate it when they learn what drives it. Fine. It would not be needed if women were completely honest. But most women love the game. They just hate it revealed.

Tell us what we men should do to get women. Just be yourself? Be kind and receptive? Be there for her when she's upset? Tell us, so we may be saved. From the pitfalls of listening to the advice of someone that has never been in a relationship with a woman. Don't flatter yourself by taking the high horse. You did not comment from "altruistic" motives and you were not "forced" to the defense. We attack and we admit it. You do not. This sums up the women-men dynamic you seem to disagree with. Quit with the passive-agressiveness, especially when iit is mostly just aggressive anyway.

You saw the way some of these men think (and it is unfortunate. Most of the good posts are from years ago. Some are still great, though) and it offended you. We saw how women treated nice guys, or was even treated that way ourselves, and some grew bitter. They were also offended. Now, I disagree with quite a bit of the bitterness towards women, but I can see where it came from: hurt. Pain. How would you know this? You don't date hot chicks! XD. I am neither bitter nor mad at you. However, I call you out because mayeb then you will understand how we all have our flaws, and should attack less the flaws of others.

Likewise, your reaction to the bitterness of men who generalize about a gender is to do the exact same thing. Congratulattions. You have not learned.

At a loss

Don Juan
Reaction score
All I want to do is ask some questions and give a perspective of a woman who has never cheated on a man, used a man for money or manlipulated a lover to the point where he hates my guts. Some of my comments you won't like and some you will.

I've got some interesting replies to my questions which i am grateful for.  I can't be bothered to reply to the insulting replies anymore, I've become aclimatized to the insults now.

But I was wondering, I work in the arts and mix with a lot these alpha types, and one of the reasons why I came across this site was because of a male accquintance who's a hardcore player. He's got all the stuff you AFCs apparently dream of ( still don't know what an AFC is though). He's tall, very good looking, gets 9 and 10s all the time and he's a millionaire. The works.   I've seen him work the women and it's very impressive. He's very charming, witty and extremely sharp.  But the thing is despite all of the success, he doesn't seem very happy.
 I was chatting to him the other day and for a moment his polished front slipped and he like a lot of the men on this site revealed a deep distrust of women. Saying things like he has to be careful with women, because most just want him for his money and status. I asked him why he doesn't simply find a nice woman to settle down with, after all if he was clever enough to become a millionaire, he should be clever enough to find a good woman. At that point the shield went up and he just replied, well that's easier said than done. I know he was lying. 
I've noticed quite a few very successful men are like that. They're just really miserable. And loads them have addition issues, usually drugs or alcohol or of course sex. Many people I know who mix in the same circles have also noticed it. Funny they put all that effort into become really successful and a substantial amount of them end up pretty unhappy. 

I just wonder what some you more thoughtful posters think.  

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
At a loss said:
-But the thing is despite all of the success, he doesn't seem very happy.
Monetary success leads to more monetary issues. Mo' Money, Mo' Problems.

I was chatting to him the other day and for a moment his polished front slipped and he like a lot of the men on this site revealed a deep distrust of women. Saying things like he has to be careful with women, because most just want him for his money and status. I asked him why he doesn't simply find a nice woman to settle down with, after all if he was clever enough to become a millionaire, he should be clever enough to find a good woman. At that point the shield went up and he just replied, well that's easier said than done. I know he was lying. 
Simple.

He has a hole where his soul should be. He's missing the one thing he yearns more than success: intimacy. Money, cvnt, Alize', Cocaine; nothing tangible will fix what's emotionally blank. He will need to learn to let go and forgive whatever traumatic experiences he's harboring in order to receive, and appreciate, a woman's dedicated love and respect.

I've noticed quite a few very successful men are like that. They're just really miserable. And loads them have addition issues, usually drugs or alcohol or of course sex. Many people I know who mix in the same circles have also noticed it. Funny they put all that effort into become really successful and a substantial amount of them end up pretty unhappy. 
See above response.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has always been a known fat that finding a quality girl is a numbers game. It's like finding gold if you ever manage to find one. The game has never been about intellect on how to find a nice woman, the more you try to understand them, the more you end up being baffled. Simple as that. Having status/money/fame means that more chicks will be attracted to you, but that means you'd have to sift through more sh1t as well to find that 'gold'.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Why assume he is lying, miserable and unhappy?
The same way us learned Gents assume you're an idiot, people who're consciously aware can pick up on true emotions of people.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Konada said:
It has always been a known fat that finding a quality girl is a numbers game.
Like the endless slavery over little green dots. Finding and having the sac to have healthy relationships with women of worth is not a numbers game. It's a matter having a standard you will not allow women to fall below. It's more difficult than you think young brother.

It's like finding gold if you ever manage to find one. The game has never been about intellect on how to find a nice woman, the more you try to understand them, the more you end up being baffled. Simple as that.
Ahhh, the inexperienced man's catch-all excuse. "Women aren't worth studying so blame them for being naturally "substandard". Successful relationships are absolutely based on your intellectual and emotional prowess. The control over your emotions being critical to understanding the demands, and the constant management of, your relationship.

You can find gold anywhere and everywhere. From Wal-Mart to Tiffany's. Finding "golden" women is a juxtaposition of piercing eyesight and a tough testicular constitution. A great smile and warm heart don't hurt either.

Having status/money/fame means that more chicks will be attracted to you, but that means you'd have to sift through more sh1t as well to find that 'gold'.
This is more true than we'd like to admit.