Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Come on guys.

BoredDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was sitting here surfing the internet bored out of my mind until I stumbled upon this neat little website. I notice a lot of guys seem to be having issues with the opposite sex, and I feel like helping you all out.

Now I have had tons of problems with girls, I have messed up many situations, and have even totaly screwed up great relationships, but what I did do correctly was learn from my mistakes.

One thing about me you might notice is that I'm young, but I'm not stupid and I have always loved women and have respected them--I listen to them. I am not gay, but I am not affraid to show some qualities which have been labeled "feminine" over the years.

So I am making this post to reply to most of the posts in this forum, I just don't feel like replying to every single one of them.

Now for starters you should always repsect yourself. This is key to being confident and it usually leads to keeping yourself well groomed, which even though you might not be attractive will help you tremendously.

Another attractive feature is confidence. When you are looking for a woman do you look at the ones that walk with their head down and always seem to be frowning? No, so why would a woman look for a guy that walks with his head down like he is not proud of himself? She wouldn't.

Listening is one of the most attractive features in a man, maybe it's just because it is such a rare find to find a man that actually listens, I don't know, but it's something you need. This will also help you keep a conversation going for longer than two minutes.

Approaching a girl can be tough, believe me I know. I grew up being an extremely shy kid affraid to even speak to fellow classmates. But I grew up and broke out of my shell, and yes I was rejected many times, but I got over it and moved on. Now back to approaching, when you walk up don't try to walk like you're macho and cool, because if you do you're obviously not. When you finally get to her, after walking like a normal person, introduce yourself while shaking her hand (a firm hand shake, don't hurt her though) and ask her her name. Now this second part is what makes or breaks most guys, it's the part that requires you to come up with logical questions in order to spark a good conversation. I can't tell you what to say in every situation, you have to learn this on your own, but most of the time asking them where they are from or what they are doing for a living is a good start.

In a conversation always look in her eyes, do not stare, but don't let your eyes wander either.

Also, that rule where it is stated that you shouldn't call a girl for a couple days after you meet her is a great rule, abide by it.

I know these tips are kind of out of order, but bear with me.

This next issue is a huge problem for men, they think woman only want the big muscular macho men who show no signs of sensitivity or passion of any kind. Well I'm just going to say that's not correct. My roomates tell me that drinking a cappuccino, or finding certain art pieces interesting is gay and will scare off women. And the odd part about their theory is that they haven't been with nearly as many women as I have and I'm usually the one that has to approach the girls. Little things like this (maybe not the cappuccino thing) make you interesting, women love to meet an interesting man with some depth to him, and this also helps with conversations. Note, I'm not saying you have to enjoy visits to Starbucks or some art museum, but find activities that you like doing to make yourself interesting. A conversation invovling you traveling to some remote location to rock climb or maybe even hang glide is much more intresting then "I sat at home saturday and watched the game" which I understand since I'm a huge Buckeyes and Bengals fan, but women don't.

Bragging about your body is probably the worst thing you could do, and besides it's much more fun letting them figure that out on their own anyways. Having a nice fit body is a great thing, and will help you with confidence.

Alright I'm getting tired and I have class tomorrow, so this next part will be rushed.

Don't curse! It's very unattractive especially to a classy woman.

Be polite.

Treat all women with respect even if you don't find them attractive.

PAY for everything on a date, well the material stuff.

Be well dressed, look up pictures of male models and find which styles you like and wear them. Always highlight your better looking features.

Ok I'm out of here, if you have any questions just ask. This post probably isn't complete, but I'm tired. Good Luck Guys!

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
BoredDude said:
PAY for everything on a date, well the material stuff.
You were doing so well until you said this. :down:

Anyway, good post, if not more of the same. Everything you said is pretty much general knowledge around here. The reason everyone has problems is because they don't stick to what works, or they don't remember or even UNDERSTAND the material in the first place. I shudder to think they haven't at least read the information.

So yeah, stick around man. You seem to have a good grip on what works. You might even learn something new.

BoredDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess my "pay for everything" comment is just my morals speaking. I have always paid for everything when bringing a girl out even if it's not a date and they tend spread the word around that you're a great guy afterwards.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BoredDude said:
I guess my "pay for everything" comment is just my morals speaking. I have always paid for everything when bringing a girl out even if it's not a date and they tend spread the word around that you're a great guy afterwards.
Morals, ahhhh.... So you plan on holding off on sex until after you marry her? That will really let people know that you are a great guy.

But your statement about paying in hopes of her spreading the word around for your own social proof lends itself to a what has been said in other threads. "Nice guys" tend to have an underlying and hidden reason for them to do these things. It's not because they are necessarily nice but actually a means of gaining something through subterfuge.

BoredDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I'm not a virgin. And I don't know why I feel as though I should pay for everything I just do.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B!tch n!ggaz paid for h0es, just to lay wit h0es
Relax one night, and paid to stay wit h0es
Captain Save'Em all day; well save this d!ck
B!tch n!gga, you more of a b!tch than a b!tch
You ain't into hittin pvssy, or hittin the switch
You into hittin b!tches off of the grip, you punk b!tch.
Quit paying dem hors!

BoredDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me clarify.

I don't pay for wh0res, I don't even take them out on dates. I am talking about girls I plan to date for awhile. Like right now I'm fed up with one night stands and am currently looking for a decent girl to spend some time with.

Reaction score
lol well I guess I am shiet out of luck..I frown alot,I usually sulk,I cross my arms most of the time and I walk around with a chip on my shoulder.I curse like a sailer,built like a mini bulldog,strut around like I own the place on some days,I scratch my crotch and yank on my nutts every few hours..no particular reason,jus cuz it feels good to loosen up the jewels...

BoredDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reluctant_Seducer said:
lol well I guess I am shiet out of luck..I frown alot,I usually sulk,I cross my arms most of the time and I walk around with a chip on my shoulder.I curse like a sailer,built like a mini bulldog,strut around like I own the place on some days,I scratch my crotch and yank on my nutts every few hours..no particular reason,jus cuz it feels good to loosen up the jewels...
I'm generally a pretty happy guy so i don't frown much, but none of this matters unless your approaching a girl. It doesn't matter if you're walking with your head down unless you plan to talk to the girls you're passing by. And having muscle is good I just said bragging about it usually isn't attractive when you're meeting a woman for the first time. And of course I loosen up my jewels from time to time also, just not infront of the ladies. So pretty much my post was based on what to do when you approach a girl.

Reaction score
BoredDude said:
I'm generally a pretty happy guy so i don't frown much, but none of this matters unless your approaching a girl. It doesn't matter if you're walking with your head down unless you plan to talk to the girls you're passing by. And having muscle is good I just said bragging about it usually isn't attractive when you're meeting a woman for the first time. And of course I loosen up my jewels from time to time also, just not infront of the ladies. So pretty much my post was based on what to do when you approach a girl.

that's cool..I usually just take a swig of my beer,break the bottle over my head..tug on her hair,grab her,flip her over on my shoulder and carry her home for some rough buttsects. :woo:

/.Sarcasm.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BoredDude said:
No, I'm not a virgin. And I don't know why I feel as though I should pay for everything I just do.
Social Conditioning

milrenkb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BoredDude said:
Let me clarify.

I don't pay for wh0res, I don't even take them out on dates. I am talking about girls I plan to date for awhile. Like right now I'm fed up with one night stands and am currently looking for a decent girl to spend some time with.
Me.....pay.....bam bam no want pay.....bam bam want eat.......bam bam hunt.......

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell you what afcs. If you think payin for ONE date is bad no wonder you need sosuave. paying for one date is nothing...

getting married costs a hell of a lot more than one date. I know there are married guys on this site.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
This is really some solid advice that sounds like it's coming from an experienced guy with a good head on his shoulders. It seems like there are an awful lot of embittered bachelors on here, so it's good to hear some positive advice for a change.

And as far as paying for stuff on a date, I believe that is the traditional way it is done. Which is fine if you're with a quality girl, because otherwise she'll just think you're a cheapskate. Money isn't real, it's the principals that matter. But if it's a ONS kinda chick, I usually go dutch if I take her to the bar or something.

Plus it gets different when you're living with a chick. You wouldn't buy your guy roommate lunch if it wasn't warranted, would you?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rata Blanca said:
Social Conditioning
:yes: Gotta appreciate the power of "society." They tell you what you should do and as long as you do there's no need to think for yourself or challenge the norm. Definitely the easier path to walk; the one that has already been made for you. :cool: