Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Columbia has been to go to spot for single men the last decade prove me wrong!

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys on here wouldn't go the online route but travel there with a friend from Columbia male or female and sow their wild oats!

Captain Redbeard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you want a shot with Colombian women you should probably learn how to spell the country first.

Colombia is a hot spot for sex tourism and even if you meet a chica who isn't a full-fledged prepago I guarantee she will be trying to sink her claws in that wallet. The local opinion of gringos in Medellin has declined thanks to all the pay4play trips. The best way to attack Colombia would be to show up with advanced level spanish and stay for a while so you have a better shot of meeting a woman interested in more than dinero. But it is not a total paradise. Talk to anyone who has significant time in Colombia and they have a story about being robbed. A matter of if not when. Also consider the influx of Venezuelans escaping the awful economic conditions in their home country. Desperate people do desperate things. Yes, the women of Colombia are gorgeous but keep your head on a swivel, don't leave valuables lying around if you invite one over, and watch your drinks.

Dealing with latinas is its own art. To think that a man with little to no game is going to do real damage in Colombia without paying for it is deeply misguided.

Btw, can anyone tell me the difference between a passport bro and sex tourist?

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2024 and people still misspell a country's name. Bet it doesn't happen in Europe. The education system in the U.S is lacking.

Reminds me of those videos of a guy going around asking basic questions like "What's the capital of Italy, U.S, Argentina, etc" or "How many inches in 1 foot" or "How long will it take a car going 60MPH to cover 60 miles" to an average "American" and people looking dumb as ever.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience Colombian women are a lot less friendly than all of the other women from South America that I've met.

Also countries with a lot of prostitution like Colombia and the DR tend to have relatively conservative normal women from my observation.

Sex tourists are just looking to fvck numerous cheap slvts in a foreign country

Passport bros are usually looking for a hot foreign wife who has lower standards and less drama than their American options.

NoBiscuits

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Disagree.

Tourism for both men and women from the entire world total to Colombia each year during the 2010's was around 4 million per year.
The player base of single, American dating aged men playing League of Legends at least 4 hours each day was roughly 10.3 million in 2022.

(The player base for League of Legends in 2022 was 180 million, with 87% of players being male, 14.5% coming from the US, and 99% of them being below age 35. Possibly around 57% are single and 80.4% play at least 4 hours a day).
If this demographic was a country, it would have a bigger population than 52% of other countries.. It's about the size of Sweden, Greece, Hungary, or the states of either Michigan or North Carolina. Reminder, that's single men playing 4+ hours a day on just LoL. There are plenty of other games, too.

That's where all the single men went last decade.:p

Last edited:

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve pulled women in Mexico before but it wasn’t at the tourist hotspots. You had to know SOME Spanish but I met this one really awesome girl who we just texted each other when we didn’t understand each other and you could translate it. You can say a lot with your eyes and facial expressions.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Out of all the different groups I have met in $trip clubs the Colombians, Russians, and Cubans are the absolute worst. All about the money. Zero connection attempted. Cold hearted. Take all your money if you give it to them, smile, then get up and walk off like they hate life.

The Asians, Brazilians, and Phillipinos are always the friendliest and will invest time before trying to extract resources. They understand the art of the deal.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2024 and people still misspell a country's name. Bet it doesn't happen in Europe. The education system in the U.S is lacking.

Reminds me of those videos of a guy going around asking basic questions like "What's the capital of Italy, U.S, Argentina, etc" or "How many inches in 1 foot" or "How long will it take a car going 60MPH to cover 60 miles" to an average "American" and people looking dumb as ever.
Hi Modern Man,
I think we should cut these guys bit of slack as far as Colombia is concerned...They are using an Anglicism,the country was named after Christopher Columbus after all...The Germans called their Country Deutchland,the Italians Italia...neither does it do to examine too closely the retained knowledge of any Population after having passed through our wishy washy education systems.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dealing with latinas is its own art. To think that a man with little to no game is going to do real damage in Colombia without paying for it is deeply misguided.
Also columbians are heavily prejudiced. More than anyone.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Game, and lack thereof, travels. If you can’t pull in the USA, you certainly won’t pull in Colombia. You will get taken to the cleaners on top of that.
Uh, the only American men that are even trying to pull in Colombia are those that can't pull in the USA. :rolleyes: Chad doesn't even need to go to the other side of town; do you think he would visit Colombia for poon?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex tourists are just looking to fvck numerous cheap slvts in a foreign country

Passport bros are usually looking for a hot foreign wife who has lower standards and less drama than their American options.
I think there are men that are legitimate Passport Bros that figure that while they are looking around for Wifey, they will take care of their physical needs on the side. I would not call such men "sex tourists". Sure they want sex, but men are supposed to want sex. :rolleyes:

Passport bros are looking for a hot enough wife that it meets the Boolean criterion of being "yes, I would like to mate with this"; in as much as any American options are available, they are very picky and/or come with drama. BTW, these foreign gals tend to have drama as well - it's just a fundamental part of female nature.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you want a shot with Colombian women you should probably learn how to spell the country first.

Colombia is a hot spot for sex tourism and even if you meet a chica who isn't a full-fledged prepago I guarantee she will be trying to sink her claws in that wallet. The local opinion of gringos in Medellin has declined thanks to all the pay4play trips. The best way to attack Colombia would be to show up with advanced level spanish and stay for a while so you have a better shot of meeting a woman interested in more than dinero. But it is not a total paradise. Talk to anyone who has significant time in Colombia and they have a story about being robbed. A matter of if not when. Also consider the influx of Venezuelans escaping the awful economic conditions in their home country. Desperate people do desperate things. Yes, the women of Colombia are gorgeous but keep your head on a swivel, don't leave valuables lying around if you invite one over, and watch your drinks.

Pass port bro adventure think leo dicaprio in the beach!

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry for the misspelling i'll type next time instead of speaking!

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Ricky Brings up a very interesting article there that confirms some of my suspicions. A lot of these guys that are travelling overseas probably have some ideas where they are more likely to find family oriented and conservative women compared to what you'd find in the west. There's some degree of truth to this for sure, but they are going about it the wrong way. These men are basically going to be connecting with women that are gold diggers or looking to get a ticket to the west. These women are going to be from places like Ukraine or Russia, S.E Asia, Latin America, etc. I'd also say that a lot of these international dating sites are just full blown scams to begin with, where you might have to pay x amount of $ for say a translated phone call or some **** with a random person lol.

However, this other stuff about these guys getting robbed doesn't really surprise me. What probably happens is some American guy goes to Colombia thinking he will score easily and probably uses a dating app to meet women. Instead, he basically just gets matched with some woman that lures him into some trap where he is later robbed and possibly killed. Sounds like a lot of these guys are just not thinking all that much with their head and more so with their penis. I personally can't imagine doing something like this, just sounds sketchy af and especially in a country like that lol.

I'd also say there's a very high likelihood these guys are just travelling as sex tourists where they can fool around with prostitutes or sex slaves for some insanely cheap price.

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The market has globally reached an equilibrium, any girl with an instagram profile and a sufficient SMV becomes part of the global market. It doesn't matter if she is in new york city, medellin, zimbabwe, antarctica.

She will also be influenced/corrupted by the same forces as all these other girls consuming these same data streams.