Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

colonge

crackinpinoy

Reaction score
hi, ive had a colonge that im thinking of buying. but the problem is i have an hour an a half long pe class in the middle of the day. would it be a good idea to avoid wearing colong due to the class, or just put it on before school, and after gyme. or to bring it wit me during school hours and put it on after gym class? i wanna avoid mixin the smell of sweat and colong so any help would be appreciated.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by crackinpinoy
hi, ive had a colonge that im thinking of buying. but the problem is i have an hour an a half long pe class in the middle of the day. would it be a good idea to avoid wearing colong due to the class, or just put it on before school, and after gyme. or to bring it wit me during school hours and put it on after gym class? i wanna avoid mixin the smell of sweat and colong so any help would be appreciated.
1st, learn to spell. It's cologne.

2nd, don't you take showers after PE? Why worry about mixing sweat and something else if you're not a pig?

crackinpinoy

Reaction score
oh yah i forgot to mention ive got one of those wierd school were noone showers after gym...im dead serouse to. anyway i dont sweat alot so would that help at all?

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry 'bout calling ya a pig

Anyway, just put on something like AXE deodorant. Helps with the sweat and it smells good. Hope that helps

ilyadaimpaler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, my schools like that too. Even though there is a shower nobody does. They only leave us like 5min to change after class so showering doesnt fit into the time constraint anyway. The trick is use spray deodrant that neutralizes right after class. It works wonders. You won't really sweat the cologne off too much so you can just apply it before school

sonick182

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, i find AXE way too common, i've stopped using it...

After a workout one day, i put it on, and go up to the lunchroom. Im sittin gthere, this guy beside me's like "dude, you wearin axe or somehing?" im like "yeah"... No point in the story, but yeah, just too common IMHO...

Use deoderant, wipe off all your sweat and stuff, then spray on cologne...

Zelemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh I didnt even know most kids showered after PE.... If anyone in my school did they would be considered totally f*cked up. Also, I never had time to take a piss... let alone a shower.