"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Colone

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
nj
Whats the colone you recived the most compliments on from women... ? NOT THE ONES YOU LIKE... OR GUYS LIKE.. Women.. prefferbly hot women.. or females.

Cool Water
Aqua Deago
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
I prefer "This has been discussed before" by Anything Else. Nice compliments on it.
 

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
really eternal... I'm for the "horrible typos"


cologne

Aqua DE Gio[three words.]

Normally I would have passed this over btu obviously your giving tips on something you don't even know how to spell...

Unless I'm wrong and your talking about colons with a Fancy Silent E...

Your just too sophisticated for me...:rolleyes:
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

the_ajp

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2004
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Netherlands, The
I don't want to spilt hears here but it's
Aqua DI Gio and it's last season (even last millenium) Oh yeah and it's indeed from Emporio Armani
 
Top